Author Topic: we are on the verge of a revolution against tyranny.  (Read 614 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
we are on the verge of a revolution against tyranny.
« on: October 09, 2019, 07:59:06 PM »
shockey80 (2,592 posts)
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100212564694

We are not on the verge of a civil war, we are on the verge of a revolution against tyranny.
If Trump is impeached, some people believe the Trump voters could start some type of civil war. I do not believe that is feasible. You could see isolated , random acts of violence around the country that would be put down quickly.

On the other hand, When the Democrats bring forth Articles of Impeachment, they will prove to the American people Trump should be removed. If the Republicans in the Senate tell the people, too bad, we will not remove Trump for his crimes and then Trump goes on to win the election because it is rigged, that would be tyranny plain and simple. The end of democracy in America. It would spark a fire storm.

I believe you would see massive violent protests around the country, Revolution. The American people better wake up and demand Trump be removed.

:whatever:

Star Member alittlelark (16,883 posts)

1. My evangelical mother and millions of her brainwashed peers

Will DIE for that - cuz they have been brainwashed to do so. If you don't understand that then u r lucky... cuz they r brainwashed crazy-stupid

IndyOp (15,029 posts)

4. Evangelicals are 25% of the population (Pew)

We have to stop making them sound like they are more than they are - and they don’t all agree on everything.

Star Member bdamomma (52,516 posts)

7. They are a cult.

TwilightZone (13,242 posts)

3. There isn't going to be a civil war or a revolution in 2020.

The assertion that there are going to be "massive violent protests" if he wins in 2020 is nonsense.

It's nearly as misguided an assertion as Trump claiming there will be a civil war if he's impeached.

Susan Sarandon is still wrong.

There was rioting when he won the last time. There has been riots going on since he was elected. You've ratcheted up the hate for the last 3 years... when he wins this time you are all gonna go home and be quiet?

:rotf:

shockey80 (2,592 posts)

9. You don't think there will be violent protests?

The Republicans go against the American people and refuse to convict a criminal and then the criminal rigs the election and wins. What do you think will happen? Peace rallies? That would be the end of our democracy.

:thatsright:

Star Member bdamomma (52,516 posts)

5. Better wake up is correct, esp those Fox viewers and those on right wing radio.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jukin

Re: we are on the verge of a revolution against tyranny.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 08:27:48 PM »
No DUchebag, we are in the middle of a revolution against tyranny and corruption and the tide is turning.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 08:32:31 PM »
When the Democrats bring forth Articles of Impeachment,

and just when might that be?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 08:51:01 PM »
The most recent revolution against tyranny was when people voted to make sure Hillary would not become president following the tyranny of obama.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 08:58:16 PM »
Shockey80 making predictions means the exact opposite has and will happen.

Quote from: DLR Pyro
and just when might that be?

In 24 business hours.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 09:03:32 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe