Author Topic: And they think we're the stupid ones  (Read 795 times)

Offline Delmar

And they think we're the stupid ones
« on: October 06, 2019, 11:21:02 AM »
Sun Oct 6, 2019, 11:41 AM
mfcorey1 (9,189 posts)

The liar on Stephanopoulos show is pathetic: Jim Jordan. When will the

GOP realize that Beau Biden is not competing for the presidency of the United States? In fact, he is dead.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212552084

All the brouhaha is over Biden's other son, Hunter. 

Hunter is the worthless coke head who got tossed out of the Navy for doing drugs one month after he joined in a commissioning ceremony held at the White House where Sleepy Joe himself administered the oath.  That has got to be embarrassing, or it would be to anyone besides a shameless leftist democrat.

Try to follow along primitive mfcorey1--Hunter Biden is the son of Slow Joe who was boning and then dumped his dead brother's widow.

It was the worthless coke head Hunter Biden who was pocketing $50,000 a month from the Ukraine natural gas company Burma Holdings.

Nobody said jack squat about Beau Biden.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: And they think we're the stupid ones
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 01:24:57 PM »
When will DUpipo realize that the "B" in "BFEE" is Biden. :tongue:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 04:32:52 PM »
GOP realize that Beau Biden is not competing for the presidency of the United States? In fact, he is dead.

He may be dead, but he is far better than the rest of the lot.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And he will still be voting for a democrat in 2020.  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 09:52:37 AM »
My guess is mfcorey1 furiously masturbated for hours thinking he finally had us stupid old conservatives with that one.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.