Author Topic: ISIS leader 'dead': Dramatic blast footage claims to show moment US Special Ops  (Read 5988 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
ISIS leader 'dead': Dramatic blast footage claims to show moment US Special Ops forces 'blitzed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's Syrian lair as he detonated his own suicide vest'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7618069/U-S-President-Trump-make-major-statement-Sunday-White-House.html

This is the moment ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is believed to have been killed while under a barrage of fire from US Special Ops forces during an overnight raid in north-west Syria.   

Al-Baghdadi, the leader of the so-called Islamic caliphate, reportedly blew himself up during the targeted attack on his lair in Syria's Idlib province in the early hours of Sunday morning.

He arrived at area of the raid 48 hours beforehand, Turkish official said.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is no more. Another one bites the dust.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline ADsOutburst

The Washington Post referred to him as an "austere religious scholar". I kid you not.  :thatsright: :mental: :banghead:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
The Washington Post referred to him as an "austere religious scholar". I kid you not.  :thatsright: :mental: :banghead:

I saw it. WaPo, Democracy Dies In Darkness.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Somewhere I read a few parodies of this ridiculous line.  Lemme find that...

Jeffrey Dahmer, LGBT activist-pioneer, unconventional romantic, and avant-garde gastronomist passed away at age 34 surrounded by his caretakers...

Wicked Witch of the West, devoted sister, broom enthusiast, died suddenly from oversaturation, age unknown....

Adolf Hitler, passionate community planner and dynamic public speaker, dies at 56...

Ted Bundy, unconventional pickup artist, dies, shockingly, at 42...

Mao Zedong, who saved 20-45 million of his own people from having to suffer through the struggle of existence, dies at 82...

John Wayne Gacy, eccentric children’s performer, dies at 52.

Twitter Users Hilariously Savage The Washington Post With ‘WaPoDeathNotices’ Hashtag After Al-Baghdadi Bungle.

https://tiny.iavian.net/vsl5

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender