Author Topic: So many Republican criminals. So many Republican crimes.  (Read 1314 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
So many Republican criminals. So many Republican crimes.
« on: October 04, 2019, 08:24:05 AM »
Star Member sharedvalues (6,747 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212543858

I want to say I got it wrong
Last week I was saying that Pelosi had taken a huge risk, waiting for the president to commit another major crime before impeaching.

But after today I take that back. The sheer rate and volume of crimes being committed by this president and administration is just flabbergasting.

So many Republican criminals. So many Republican crimes. Nancy was right and I was wrong. This moment was just inevitable and she was right to wait for an opportune moment.

Yeah... about those crimes... what are they again?

Moostache (6,346 posts)

4. Our press is less than useless...

They will keep running Trump's Biden allegations over and over and over (JUST LIKE 'No Collusion', 'Total vindication')...and yet, when the orange demented yam rambles on with non-specific OBVIOUS lies ("I'm hearing...", "Many, many people are saying...", "very bad", "terrible", "nasty", etc.) they go ******* MUTE...

When he says "heard very bad things...", they should ALL DEMAND that he clarify, chapter and verse, with attestations exact WHO said WHAT and WHEN...and NO OTHER QUESTIONS or press events AT ALL should occur until he answers.

No more BS.
No more Bullying.
No more lying.

**** HIM and demand answers until he gets so mad he DOES die of a heart attack on camera...

Moostache (6,346 posts)

2. These thieves make Nixon look like a piker...

I cannot believe my eyes daily - nay, HOURLY, of late.
Tragedy has befallen our nation.

NCLefty (1,672 posts)

3. This is so far beyond what Nixon did now.

tirebiter (712 posts)

5. Volder's a plant

He is a Trump supporter

:thatsright:

Star Member Roy Rolling (3,814 posts)

10. She's a Master

First-time elected politician Trump meet Nancy Pelosi, who has forgotten more about politics than Trump and his cabal will ever know.

She correctly recognized Trump is incorrigible, and he will up the ante with every offense he commits.

How she acts on that superior perception is always fresh and impactful. She isn’t playing for second-place, she’s playing to win.

And the only way for Trump to win is to not play the game at all.

:mental:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: So many Republican criminals. So many Republican crimes.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 08:29:41 AM »
Take the vote, Nancy.  Go ahead and take the vote.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 09:21:49 AM »

10. She's a Master

First-time elected politician Trump meet Nancy Pelosi, who has forgotten more about politics than Trump and his cabal will ever know.

Considering her advanced age and evidenced by the incoherent rambling during her press conferences, this is not the compliment the DUmmie thinks it is.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 01:16:31 PM »

10. She's a Master

That's true, how ever she has completely forgotten she was sent to DC to work for her people and not to be a corrupt bitch looking out for herself and donors. :bird: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 02:07:56 PM »
So many crimes...

All zero of them...

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 03:02:40 PM »
So many crimes...

All zero of them...

At least 0 raised to the googol power!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 03:28:23 PM »
Name one.

If you are depending on Nanzi Palsi to have anything more that 25 IQ points to add in.  You will be disappointed.

Please file the real impeachment Palsi.  Why won't you file for a real impeachment process?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2019, 01:16:37 AM »
Star Member sharedvalues (6,747 posts) I want to say I got it wrong

That would be your first sign of intelligence.  You and your cadre of democrat idiocy is all you have otherwise.  Enjoy the suck.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2019, 01:28:48 PM »
Yeah... about those crimes... what are they again?

DUmmie response:             RACIST!

Ya makes as much sense as the "crimes and misdemeanors" crap they spout..
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.