Author Topic: today's jobs numbers- are we gonna. mopinko  (Read 1319 times)

Offline CC27

today's jobs numbers- are we gonna. mopinko
« on: October 04, 2019, 07:52:53 AM »
mopinko (53,992 posts)

today's jobs numbers- are we gonna

believe mike mulvaney's numbers?

black and hispanic unemployment at "survey lows". hmmm.
sounds so trumpian. lowest numbers ever!!!

w a manufacturing slump in progress and jobs are steady?

hmmmm.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212544412

Still a dumb bitch i see.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: today's jobs numbers- are we gonna. mopinko
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 08:26:53 AM »
 If it’s not true, then black and Hispanic communities will have taken notice.  However, if it is true, then normal people should be happy about the situation. Then again, you primitives are not normal.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 09:01:44 AM »
mopinko (53,992 posts)

Don't ask your fellow morons at the DUmp.  Ask the people who are no longer unemployed.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 09:05:04 AM »
mopinko (53,992 posts)

My DU-Speak decoder just got calibrated, so it says that mo-mo's post means the job numbers were much "worse" than she and other DUpipo hoped for.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 10:09:35 AM »
My DU-Speak decoder just got calibrated, so it says that mo-mo's post means the job numbers were much "worse" than she and other DUpipo hoped for.
Unexpected!  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 11:21:51 AM »
Heard during my commute that ~130K new jobs were added, and unemployment dropped to 3.5%. 130K would have been terrible during the Obama Stagnancy, but in the context of 3.5% UE, it's probably fairly good. Back when I took Macroeconomics in college it was taught that 4%-5% UE was basically full employment, due to ordinary life stuff happening in the workforce. 3.5% UE is below that and means that employers are taking on marginal workers and working around their issues and limitations. It also means that many blacks and Hispanics who statistically have been disadvantaged where work (= union) rules placed priority on seniority are accumulating the necessary seniority to keep their jobs when an economic slowdown comes. IOW, Trump is not only benefiting blacks and Hispanics right now, but the beneficial effects of his Presidency in those communities are likely to be persistent.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 12:45:18 PM »
Yet you gargled down "Jobs Saved or Created" like a gas station fluffer under Preezy Shit Midas you stupid ****.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2019, 02:31:18 PM »
Yet you gargled down "Jobs Saved or Created" like a gas station fluffer under Preezy Shit Midas you stupid ****.

Or draconian budget cuts when they were percentage reductions in the budgeted increases.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2019, 07:06:06 PM »
Heard during my commute that ~130K new jobs were added, and unemployment dropped to 3.5%. 130K would have been terrible during the Obama Stagnancy, but in the context of 3.5% UE, it's probably fairly good. Back when I took Macroeconomics in college it was taught that 4%-5% UE was basically full employment, due to ordinary life stuff happening in the workforce. 3.5% UE is below that and means that employers are taking on marginal workers and working around their issues and limitations. It also means that many blacks and Hispanics who statistically have been disadvantaged where work (= union) rules placed priority on seniority are accumulating the necessary seniority to keep their jobs when an economic slowdown comes. IOW, Trump is not only benefiting blacks and Hispanics right now, but the beneficial effects of his Presidency in those communities are likely to be persistent.

What SVPete said.  I get tickled at all the libs (and fact checkers!) that scream about obamas job creation numbers, Bush job creation numbers, Trump job creation numbers and swear that shit is worse under the GOP, etc.

How do you talk to people like that?  People so ignorant that.... well end up at the dump.  Blinded by partisan hatred. Refuse to look at the facts.

Sorry folks... but this country is finished.  The takers outbred the makers, the dregs of South America come up here, refuse to assimilated and vote for free shit.  Only good thing is these fools' kids will not have anywhere to run to when it all comes down.

I hope the Chinese put them to work in whatever their version of the gulag is.  Serve them right.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2019, 01:36:41 PM »
What SVPete said.  I get tickled at all the libs (and fact checkers!) that scream about obamas job creation numbers, Bush job creation numbers, Trump job creation numbers and swear that shit is worse under the GOP, etc.

These same "people" will still come up with bogus "proof" that Reagan made things worse.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.