Author Topic: How can the Intel Committee keep the whistleblower's identity if he testifies?  (Read 984 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
kentuck (93,642 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212532457

How can the Intel Committee keep the whistleblower's identity if he testifies?

Isn't Devin Nunes on that Committee?

Does anyone think he would not tell Trump his identity?

Although they would probably meet with the whistleblower somewhere besides the Capitol Building?

Maybe they can give him a wig and fake beard?

You mean... have a secret trial with only the Dems in attendance????   :whatever:

Star Member lindysalsagal (11,510 posts)

2. They already know it's a CIA agent, and which one.

Outing him will be for intimidation purposes, not to discredit him.

kentuck (93,642 posts)

3. Would that be illegal?

Could someone be charged with a crime?

::)

doc03 (22,211 posts)

8. Trump will find out who it is and attack him even if he has to make stuff up.

Yeah, sure... but he doesn't have to make shit up. does he? Not like Schiff is prone to do.

Star Member MineralMan (123,883 posts)

11. The only people who will not know his/her identity

will be the public, and that only for a while. No doubt he or she has already been identified in the White House. There are only so many CIA analysts who have worked there in the time period in question.

Trump knows who it is. They all do.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Old n Grumpy

kentuck (93,642 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212532457

How can the Intel Committee keep the whistleblower's identity if he testifies?

Isn't Devin Nunes on that Committee?

Does anyone think he would not tell Trump his identity?

Although they would probably meet with the whistleblower somewhere besides the Capitol Building?

Maybe they can give him a wig and fake beard?

Talk about taking STUPID to a whole new level, this idiot takes the cake!! :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :-) :-) :-) :-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

Funny thing is the dummies have no problem with the dems on the committee leaking shit to the press. 

If this guy is such a patriot, like the press makes him out to be, he can stand up and be counted. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Drafe Hoblin

The culprit's already exposed to the people the culprit was most worried about.  Their co-workers and/or team.

Internally outed as an amateurish buffoon, who failed the most fundamental cloak and dagger-ing from the get-go.  And who's now costing a legal-team a boatload of money.  Can't accurately call it 'hush money' because we can already see the puppet-strings.   

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
This whistleblower -- and let's call him a leaker, because that's what he is, and a lying leaker at that -- will probably never be called to testify because that would blow the narrative of what the Dems want everyone to believe as opposed to what truly happened.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.