Author Topic: Primitive finds the key that will break support for President Trump  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Delmar

Sat Oct 5, 2019, 10:08 AM
Star Member sharedvalues (6,765 posts)

The best way to break Trumpers' support

The best way to respond to Trumpers is to call them
suckers.

“You got suckered by this man. He sold you out. He sold the country out to Russia for money. And he sold you out to billionaires— giving them a $2 trillion tax cut that YOU will pay back.

SUCKER.

That is the way to reach Trumpers. They mostly have authoritarian personalities that depend on a strong leader who defends them. That’s mostly men, but also some women. When you first say it, they will get angry. But they know you’re right. They just want to try to intimidate you into taking it back. Don’t back down. Say: “tax cuts for billionaires. Selling out America to Putin. Judges who will help billionaires and screw workers. Polluting the air, poisoning our children to enrich billionaires. You are a sucker.” Sometimes they will yell back. That’s ok. Just get louder. This is the way Trumpers communicate with each other and it’s the only way to communicate with them. “Suckers.” “You got suckered.”

Their whole worldview is tied up in Trump doing things they like. Nothing cuts them more than hearing that Trump is screwing THEM.

Liberals hate to say stuff like this. It’s not in our DNA. But this is the way to reach Trump voters. Try it!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212548654

The shitgibbon thinks that I'm going to fold in my support for the president because I get called a sucker by one of the biggest suckers of all time--a stupid leftist dipshit who was suckered in by Adam Schiff's lies.

Response to sharedvalues (Original post)Sat Oct 5, 2019, 10:18 AM
Star Member StarfishSaver (5,109 posts)
6. That's how I deal with them

I figured out a long time ago that it's pointless to argue with them because they are completely illogical.

So I just shake my head and tell them I feel sorry for them because they're being played for fools by a third-rate conman who's spent his life looking down on and taking advantage of people just like them and who's laughing his ass off at them now. And I tell them I know they'll feel really ridiculous when they figure it out, whether or not they'll ever be willing to admit it.

They want to get a rise out of us and expend our energy making us dance around in ridiculous arguments with them, so I refuse to to that.

They DON'T like being pitied, thought of as stupid, and dismissed as not even worth engaging with. So that's what I do.

The typical leftist dipshit who lives in squalor and eats cat food telling me that he takes pity on me--yeah, that's not going to sting me too much.  I will get over that very quickly.

Response to StarfishSaver (Reply #6)Sat Oct 5, 2019, 10:22 AM
8. You have put your finger on EXACTLY the secret

They DON'T like being pitied, thought of as stupid, and dismissed as not even worth engaging with. So that's what I do.

This is the KEY secret to engaging with Trumpers.

Liberals respond to persuasion and facts and data. But Trumpers are all about “winning” and losing. And if you say they’re stupid, you look like a winner and they look like a loser. Which works.

As for why saying “sucker” works— Trumpers have been told by Fox that Trump is helping them and hurting liberals. (They win, liberals lose.)
But the reality is that Trump and his billionaire friends are screwing THEM. (Ie Trump wins, but THEY lose.) They hate that. If you can introduce that idea, their support for Trump and Republicans will soften.

"And if you say they’re stupid, you look like a winner and they look like a loser. Which works".

Who knew it was that easy? 

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: Primitive finds the key that will break support for President Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 01:07:27 PM »

The best way to break Trumpers' support

The best way to respond to Trumpers is to call them
suckers.

Stupid like this should be painful ... though it is possible a "Trumper" or two might die laughing ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 02:47:05 PM »
Well that's it, I'm done. Where can I turn in my brain and vote liberal?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 05:46:52 PM »
This thing is the key to break support for Trump.

https://tinyurl.com/yysuphr5

Did I say break support?  I meant make Trump supporters ROTFL at the demofascist leaders.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 04:27:06 AM »
Liberals hate to say stuff like this. It’s not in our DNA.

Bullshit.

Liberals respond to persuasion and facts and data.

Bullshit.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 08:28:12 AM »
Liberals respond to persuasion and facts and data.
Liberals may but not leftists. Leftists will  :lalala: ignore facts and data if it does not fit the "narrative".

You and the other DUmmies are leftists.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke