Author Topic: Best Biden Troll ever...  (Read 519 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Best Biden Troll ever...
« on: October 02, 2019, 05:28:02 PM »
friend of m and j (142 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212537361

All the crap about Biden's son making a lot of money through corruption while he served on the Board
of Directors of Russia's largest oil and gas company is ridiculous. Large corporations select Board members for a number of reasons. And there is no evidence that Hunter Biden committed any corrupt act while on the Board.
The fact that he was paid a lot of money to serve on the Board is not unusual. I am sure that the Board members of WalMart, Amazon, FaceBook, Exxon, and other large companies are paid a lot of money to serve on the Boards.

I think the filings of Trump children that are on Govt. payroll would be much more interesting. Joe couldn't bring it up himself, but it sure would be good "talking points" for any of the Democratic Candidates Maybe it would get T and his enablers off the back of Joe and Hunter.

:rotf:

Star Member lapfog_1 (22,090 posts)

1. depends on the company but generally speaking, you are a person "of note" or with connections... and you get an "honoraium" of a few thousand dollars plus some expenses and attend meetings like twice a year.

Easy gig. Pays decent... some companies can pay 10s of thousands plus stock grants.

$82,000 a month... for a drugged out wash up from the military who's daddy is the VP of the USA...

yeah... I'm sure it's legit...

Star Member ooky (3,300 posts)

4. Typical Republican playbook of making up allegations for which there is never any evidence.

:o

Star Member wasupaloopa (4,190 posts)

5. All of trump's money comes from corruption Why don’t reporters say that to him?

I would say because it's not true... but given the state of news reporting today... I don't know...

customerserviceguy (22,120 posts)

7. Don't make the mistake

of minimizing the compensation paid. A lot of people out there would be happy to make $50K 82,000 a year month, let alone a month. If you've got a fast food worker who is lucky enough to be in a place with a $15/hr wage, and works forty hours a week, that's only $30K annually.

Hunter Biden got paid a buttload of money, and there is no gain to be made from minimizing that fact.

I fixed your obvious errors...

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Best Biden Troll ever...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 06:30:32 PM »
friend of m and j (142 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212537361

All the crap about Biden's son making a lot of money through corruption while he served on the Board
of Directors of Russia's largest oil and gas company is ridiculous. Large corporations select Board members for a number of reasons. And there is no evidence that Hunter Biden committed any corrupt act while on the Board.
The fact that he was paid a lot of money to serve on the Board is not unusual. I am sure that the Board members of WalMart, Amazon, FaceBook, Exxon, and other large companies are paid a lot of money to serve on the Boards.

I think the filings of Trump children that are on Govt. payroll would be much more interesting. Joe couldn't bring it up himself, but it sure would be good "talking points" for any of the Democratic Candidates Maybe it would get T and his enablers off the back of Joe and Hunter.

If they investigate Donald Trump, it will lead to Joe Biden. Do they want to go through that route?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du