Author Topic: VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Is Launching Her 2020 Presidential Campaign This Week  (Read 1604 times)

Offline pjcomix

It might not be an official launch but there should be no doubt that this is the week that Hillary Clinton is launching her 2020 campaign. Her media appearances no doubt about this. Sunday she appeared on CBS's Sunday Morning who made it clear in not so many words that she would be eager to run against Donald Trump next year.

Hillary will also be appearing on Stephen Colbert and "The View." Don't be too surprised to see Joy Behar gushing over Hillary and begging her to run again. Also look for news articles speculating on the possibility of a Hillary run. This is definitely all orchestrated and not accidental.

The one who should get full credit for predicting that Hillary would run in 2020 is H.A. Goodman who has been saying this since early 2017. If the news media were fair, Goodman should win a Pulitzer prize for being the ONLY one to predict this stunning political development.

Of course, the other Democrat candidates are not going to be happy with Hillary joining the campaign. The one who will be especially enraged will be Bernie Sanders who was cheated out of the nomination in 2016. No way that this time he would be placated with another beach house or the possibility of  running in 2024. Since it is now or never for Bernie, I am sure he would run third party thus ensuring the landslide defeat of Hillary in the general election ultimately resulting in the destruction of the Democrat party.

https://youtu.be/DE8Xuce_4vQ

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Hillary Rodham Clinton is the William Jennings Bryan of the 21st century.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
PJ, why are there no lovebugs in your videos? We still got them flying around here on the Gulf coast.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

Hillary Rodham Clinton is the William Jennings Bryan of the 21st century.

Or Harold Stassen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ChuckJ

PJ, why are there no lovebugs in your videos? We still got them flying around here on the Gulf coast.

I've got 4,235,128 attached to the front of my vehicle.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Old n Grumpy

She needs more reasons to write another book why she lost again!! :loser: :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Or Harold Stassen.

If you hadn't said it, I would have!

:cheersmate: :rofl: :cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline zeitgeist

I think we should dedicate this thread to the memory of:

Lyndon Hermyle LaRouche Jr. (September 8, 1922 – February 12, 2019)[1] was an American political activist, convicted fraudster and founder of the LaRouche movement,[2][3] whose main organization was the National Caucus of Labor Committees (NCLC). He wrote on economic, scientific, and political topics, as well as on history, philosophy, and psychoanalysis. LaRouche was a presidential candidate in every election from 1976 through 2004, running once for his own U.S. Labor Party and seven times for the Democratic Party nomination. <excerpted https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche>

or at the very least:

Vermin Love Supreme[1] (born c. 1961)[2] is an American performance artist and activist who has run as a candidate in various local, state, and national elections in the United States.[3][4][5] Supreme is known for wearing a boot as a hat and carrying a large toothbrush,[6] and has said that if elected President of the United States, he will pass a law requiring people to brush their teeth.[3][7][8][9] He has campaigned on a platform of zombie apocalypse awareness and time travel research,[10] and promised a free pony for every American.[11] <excerpted https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme >
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

Comedian Pat Paulsen also ran for President multiple times, but I think it was basically comedy shtick.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

Comedian Pat Paulsen also ran for President multiple times, but I think it was basically comedy shtick.

The Hilderbeast vs Quid Pro Jo would be comedy gold.  :popcorn:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Online 67 Rover

Vermin Love Supreme[1] (born c. 1961)[2] is an American performance artist and activist who has run as a candidate in various local, state, and national elections in the United States.[3][4][5] Supreme is known for wearing a boot as a hat and carrying a large toothbrush,[6] and has said that if elected President of the United States, he will pass a law requiring people to brush their teeth.[3][7][8][9] He has campaigned on a platform of zombie apocalypse awareness and time travel research,[10] and promised a free pony for every American.[11] <excerpted https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme >

Actually this is someone I would enthusiastically vote for.  If you think about it someone who is campaigning for "zombie apocalypse" awareness must be pro 2A.  :)

The free pony would also be an essential mode of transportation after the outbreak occurs.  This person is forward thinking!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Cankles wants to be a three time loser?  Go for it, I'm with her! :fuelfire: :rotf:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

Cankles wants to be a three time loser?  Go for it, I'm with her! :fuelfire: :rotf:
gotta turn that into a bumper sticker
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)