Author Topic: Trudeau/Blackface ...  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Trudeau/Blackface ...
« on: September 22, 2019, 04:43:54 PM »
Just curious, has anyone seen anything on DU about the Trudeau blackface scandal? 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Trudeau/Blackface ...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 04:58:26 PM »
There was some temporary concern that it made them look bad.

Those concerns were allayed by the media spiking the story.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 06:00:17 PM »
Just curious, has anyone seen anything on DU about the Trudeau blackface scandal? 

KC

There was very little, of course.

I believe the satirical site The Babylon Bee summed it up best:

https://babylonbee.com/news/liberals-clarify-their-racism-is-actually-democratic-racism

Liberals Clarify Their Racism Is Actually Democratic Racism

Liberals seem to have a problem as more Justin Trudeau blackface photos have surfaced. Meanwhile, Democratic politicians in America continue to say anti-semitic things.

In their defense, liberals have come out to clarify that their racism isn't the destructive kind condemned by most of humanity, but rather, it's a new improved form called "democratic racism."

"It's not racism---it's democratic racism," Justin Trudeau assured supporters as 78 new images surfaced of him in various shades of brown makeup. "It's totally different from regular racism, and to imply that our racism is the same as the bad kind of racism is ignorant."

To separate the new democratic racism from old, boring racism, liberals pointed out that their form is very popular, and that their base is willing to defend their racist actions and comments. "See, they voted for us, and no matter what crazy racist comments we make, they'll vote for us again," said Ilhan Omar. "Where regular racism is condemned by all, democratic racism is voted for by our supporters. So it's, like, democratic."

"Also, white men are bad."
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 08:16:44 PM »
The Virginia governor wore blackface and he's still in office. Why would they care about Trudeau doing it if they don't care that their own Dem gov has done it?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.