Author Topic: Is the hard left moving to get rid of pelosi?  (Read 4370 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Is the hard left moving to get rid of pelosi?
« on: September 22, 2019, 01:19:53 PM »
Star Member packman (10,582 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212485946

Is Nancy Pelosi really in the game ?

Frankly, I'm seeing her unwillingness, hesitancy, and sitting on the legislative fence in regard to her postponing a vote against this possible dictator as a threat to our system of checks and balances. I am frustrated that each day - regardless of the ongoing hearings- that she is not more involved in calling out the charlatan in the White House.

Doesn't she realize that her seemingly lack of involvement in bringing this to a head is corrosive to the psyche of America? I am getting more and more weary of her Laissez Faire attitude and letting subordinates and others assume what should be her role. She is clouding her image as House Leader in not being more forceful, more direct and that comes across as weakness, in my humble opinion , and lets the rats come out . I want to see more strength of character, more strength of our party, more strength in her position to be shown.

Dammit, do something to let us know you're there. If you don't Trump will win.

Will the hard left move to get rid of Pelosi? DU is a testing ground to see if ideas will carry water. Will we see AOC and squad start being more vocally anti-Pelosi?

Star Member SlogginThroughIt (237 posts)

1. yeah 2 time speaker just is checked out.

Maybe she knows more than us?

Pelosi knows that there is no there there...

Star Member Cary (10,706 posts)

3. How can the Speaker of the House be "not in the game?"

What is your agemda?

paid hard left poster doing a test message to see if there is enough people in favor of ousting Pelosi.

Star Member pnwmom (100,129 posts)

4. YES. But, unlike you, she is in constant touch with the vulnerable members of her party

who are in constant touch with their constituents. She knows that the only worse thing than our current situation would be to lose the House, too.

She doesn't want to risk vulnerable Democratic seats simply to satisfy the demands of people who want more official-appearing impeachment investigation, even though court filings have already announced one, and Jerry Nadler has confirmed it.

Star Member brush (24,659 posts)

6. Agreed. How many crimes are we going to turn our head away from?

trump is stonewalling, denying, delaying, lying daily and operating as a dictator and getting away with it the Dems look powerless when we have the power of impeachment.

:rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Is the hard left moving to get rid of pelosi?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 01:39:55 PM »
Don't know about the rest of you, but I for one am really enjoying watching liberals further descend into madness.  They were already nuts, but President Trump just triggers them every waking moment. :popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 01:48:39 PM »
this possible dictator

Gee, where have I heard this before??
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 02:03:21 PM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 11:24:20 PM »
Star Member SlogginThroughIt (237 posts)

1. yeah 2 time speaker just is checked out.

Maybe she knows more than us?

Dumbass, a single potted fern knows more than the entire membership of the DUmp.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 03:13:29 AM »
The intra-leftist fights are the best - when they start to eat their own.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 09:18:10 AM »
It looks like the Ukrainian faux-scandal may be pushing Pelosi into the 'Peechers' camp. :rotf:  :fuelfire:

Did anyone notice how Proggies haven't noticed that Trump is rather close to a country Russia would like to re-assimilate? Are Putin and Russia being displaced as Progs' primary bogeymen?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:07:31 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2019, 07:43:07 PM »
It looks like the Ukrainian faux-scandal may be pushing Pelosi into the 'Peechers' camp. :rotf:  :fuelfire:

Did anyone notice how Proggies haven't noticed that Trump is rather close to a country Russia would like to re-assimilate? Are Putin and Russia being displaced as Props' primary bogeymen?

Astute observation, my friend!!

I guess now we have Ukraineween, then we will have Ukrainegiving, then ultimately Ukrainemas!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Where's the beer and wings?  Got to have some beer and wings when watching entertainment.  Oh and popcorn!   :popcorn:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2019, 10:15:53 PM »
Yes. My sock puppet (pictured, left) is leading the charge. I've gained 20 pounds on all this popcorn I've been eating the past few weeks.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2019, 10:34:23 PM »
Don't know about the rest of you, but I for one am really enjoying watching liberals further descend into madness.  They were already nuts, but President Trump just triggers them every waking moment. :popcorn:

I was at the airport lounge in MIA last weekend for about 3 hours.  They had CfNN on one of the TVs.  No kidding, it was 100% nonstop Trump.  As if there was no other news anywhere in the world, like, say the multiple hurricanes forming in the Caribbean and the Pacific or maybe a baseball game or even soccer.

They were still going at it when I went to get on my flight.

Insane.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.