Author Topic: Long loading times on CC?  (Read 6441 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Long loading times on CC?
« on: September 19, 2019, 11:31:14 PM »
For the last few days I've noticed longer loading times for the forums here on CC, occasionally getting a "500 internal server error" message while trying to view threads here. Anyone else noticing this?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Long loading times on CC?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 02:11:55 AM »
For the last few days I've noticed longer loading times for the forums here on CC, occasionally getting a "500 internal server error" message while trying to view threads here. Anyone else noticing this?

We all are noticing it.

miskie's been gone for a while, perhaps something to do with real life, and when he's gone, little problems seem to pile up.

But most importantly, I hope miskie's okay.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 09:48:30 AM »
I have no problem with site owners having a life, but hopefully CC Moderators have a means of communicating with miskie when something is going awry. And if an email address, not one that uses the "conservativecave.com" domain.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 09:50:57 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 02:31:51 PM »
Same here.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 03:24:26 PM »
I have no problem with site owners having a life, but hopefully CC Moderators have a means of communicating with miskie when something is going awry. And if an email address, not one that uses the "conservativecave.com" domain.

Wrong!!! Politics and message boards are far more important than real life.  Just ask the DUmmies.  Some of them even die on their keyboards.  Kinda wish more DUmp monkeys would follow Khephra's lead. O-)

I'm sure the head honchos here will address the loading lag when they have time.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2019, 03:42:40 PM »
I'm sure the head honchos here will address the loading lag when they have time.

It seems to have been addressed. CC and CU are both run much better than did RO's previous owner, who didn't logon for months at a time even when emailed and tagged about problems.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.