Author Topic: OF COURSE! TRUMP BLEW UP THE SAUDI OIL WELLS!!!  (Read 2053 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
OF COURSE! TRUMP BLEW UP THE SAUDI OIL WELLS!!!
« on: September 15, 2019, 10:56:22 PM »
You knew this was coming...

Star Member malaise (195,343 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212466539

Could the neo-cons and their allies have hit those oil facilities from Iraq
Seem very odd that Bolton leaves because the Con was planning a meeting with the Iranian leader and this happens days before the UN General Assembly.

I'm too old for this crap.

well, you are too stupid...

triron (14,266 posts)

1. I'm wondering if Bibi (Netanyahu) is behind it.

TEH JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

:rotf:

Star Member malaise (195,343 posts)

2. You too?

note my use of 'allies' but the reasoning would be the same as the neo-cons.
Is Cheney still in his crypt?

Star Member democratisphere (15,287 posts)

3. I am getting a whiff of the same rat(s)!

More and more collusion.

.... calling jews rats? Surely that's anti-semitic?   :???:

Star Member Baitball Blogger (32,208 posts)

4. You mean, like a reverse 9-11?

If so, what comes next? Saudis raise their oil prices and for the sake of the American economy, Trump offers to goes in to look for the people who launched the drones. They pick a fall guy, blow him or them up and Trump claims he won the war in time before the next election?

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!

:lmao:

Newest Reality (4,577 posts)

5. Hmm...

In the realm of speculation, that is one possible scenario.

What I am tuned for is that any kind of conflict we get involved in between now and our next President could offer just what the Trump MisAdministration needs right now, as per what we saw with W. Jr's approval rating was dismal until that whole mess started and we hit Iraq.

So, there does seem to be some incentive here to get something going, no matter what is going on over there. I don't think it would be as short and sweet as you are speculating, though. Plus, well, it is my opinion that the MIC loves to justify, use and increase its expenditures, so there is an itchy trigger finger there.

W Jr. ?

This idiot knows dad's name was Geo. Herbert Walker Bush, right?

right?

:whistling:

triron (14,266 posts)

7. Is that part of the reason the Air Force has been Subsidizing Trump?

since Barry was sitting in the oval office? Damn! That Trump is a crafty one!

Newest Reality (4,577 posts)

8. Well,

It's a Military-Industrial-Complex, so what do they have to do? Who are the stakeholders and what is at stake?

It is a rabbit hole when you look into it, but the general gist of it is really out in the open and the devil is in the details.

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: OF COURSE! TRUMP BLEW UP THE SAUDI OIL WELLS!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 11:07:53 PM »
I wonder if they found any cinder blocks and chicken wire at  the Saudi oil fields.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 11:21:48 PM »
Next Trump should blow up a refinery in Houston and blame it on illegals.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 07:58:50 AM »
 :lmao: How did I know, before opening this thread, that the DU  :stoner: -CTist had to be mal? :lmao:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.