Author Topic: About impeaching Justice Beer Bong Weenie Waver  (Read 4559 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
About impeaching Justice Beer Bong Weenie Waver
« on: September 15, 2019, 10:49:58 PM »
Star Member Stinky The Clown (60,764 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212466681

About impeaching Justice Beer Bong Weenie Waver
We have time. Maybe even best to wait until we get the Senate back. WE impeach him in the House and then WE convict him in the Senate. There is no time limit, no rush since he is there for a looooong time. I prefer we want until we can go all the way to his removal. And allow a Democratic president to replace his ass.

:whatever:

Star Member sharedvalues (6,553 posts)

4. OR we just add two new justices to nullify his vote

And we do have time.
In 2021, Pres Liz Warren can expand the Supreme Court by two justices, needing only 51 votes in the Senate.

Star Member vlyons (6,438 posts)

10. No, he needs to be impeached

His confirmation was a complete sham. He lied to the Senate. Plus the DOJ "investigation" was corrupted. He needs to be made an example.

Justice Weenie-Waver -- we gotta make that stick.

Do you think they really believe all the shit they spout off about? Are they really that stupid?

Star Member vlyons (6,438 posts)

13. SCOTUS was tarnished with Clarence Thomas, who also lied

and was a sex predator. Kavanaugh "auditioned" for the job by writing articles in legal journals that basically supported the the thesis the the POTUS is above the law.

bucolic_frolic (12,941 posts)

11. Yes, Moscow Mitch stole the seat and Trumputin stole the election

so we are out 2 SP Justices. Not fair by any measure.

When the next seat opens... which, if I had to judge (no pun) from the actions of the Dems in the last few day, will be shortly...
trump should wait til after the election... then appoint two. Ah, **** it... appoint three.  :-)

TwilightZone (13,039 posts)

20. Problem is, we need 67 votes.

It's the same process as removing the president. While I wholeheartedly agree that he needs to go, I don't see the votes, even if we make big gains in the Senate in 2020.

:lol:

AdamGG (448 posts)

22. There's no way they'd get 67 votes and it would diminish from the effort to impeach Dump

And, the fact that he waved his dick around in college isn't as impeachable as the partisan stuff he did hacking Patrick Leahy's documents.

Star Member Laura PourMeADrink (28,510 posts)

21. Focus on the source of the evil first

what... the Democrat party?   :loser:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: About impeaching Justice Beer Bong Weenie Waver
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 11:03:50 PM »
Their latest shiney word is "Sham".
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 07:42:02 AM »
Their latest shiney word is "Sham".
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 07:46:32 AM by landofconfusion80 »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 07:55:54 AM »
I haven't surfed any news sites yet, but from what I heard on radio going to and from the gym it sounds like this Gotcha-Kavanaugh story has already fallen apart in some way.

Maybe Skinner should impose a 24-hour delay on posting Gotcha-______ stories to allow time to see whether the stories fall apart after minimal scrutiny. As happens so often. Admittedly, such a measure would mean less entertainment for us, but when did DU-grade Proggies ever heed sound advice from people they hate and despise? :fuelfire:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 08:37:15 AM »
I haven't surfed any news sites yet, but from what I heard on radio going to and from the gym it sounds like this Gotcha-Kavanaugh story has already fallen apart in some way.

Maybe Skinner should impose a 24-hour delay on posting Gotcha-______ stories to allow time to see whether the stories fall apart after minimal scrutiny. As happens so often. Admittedly, such a measure would mean less entertainment for us, but when did DU-grade Proggies ever heed sound advice from people they hate and despise? :fuelfire:  :tongue:
Yeah. Apparently the "victim" did not remember it happening and the accusation came 3rd hand from one of Clinton's lawyers.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 09:33:50 AM »
Yeah. Apparently the "victim" did not remember it happening and the accusation came 3rd hand from one of Clinton's lawyers.

Yep, and the "victim" basically told the Hate-Trump book authors to F-Off.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2019, 11:11:50 AM »
God,they get so excited over stupid shit that is never going to happen.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 11:33:10 AM »
So, some further info I've gleaned this AM.

The dude making the accusation was one of Clinton's lawyers in the Paula Jones lawsuit. The same dude was one of Hillary's lawyers during the "investigation" of her email server. Brett Kabanaugh was part of Starr's team during the Clinton impeachment mess. https://pjmedia.com/trending/latest-kavanaugh-accuser-was-hillarys-lawyer-in-clinton-impeachment/

The authors of the NYT article are the authors of the book on which their NYT article was based. They knew the supposed victim stated she did not remember the incident, and they knew she had refused to be interviewed by them. The article authors didn't omit this unknowingly. They did it to stir up @#$% and to sell books.

It was after Mollie Hemingway, who had received an advance copy of the book, called out the NYT article authors' deception that the NYT edited their article and noted that an edit had been made.

IMO, I think at least some of the NYT's editorial manglers had received advance copies of the book, and at the least could have known about their article's deception. IMO, I think this was an, "Oh shit! We got caught!" moment, not a "Mea Goofa!" moment. Because of how ultra-partisan and Hate-Trump the NYT has been for the past four years, and because of the NYT's prior anti-Kavanaugh deceit and prejudice.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2019, 11:48:22 AM »
These are the people that Jim Jones got to drink the flavored children's drink.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2019, 01:53:33 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdqATTJi20c

Like Clockwork, NYT Issue CORRECTION On Brett Kavanaugh Allegation, Fake News Strikes Again

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2019, 03:05:29 PM »
Don't know how many of you were in a fraternity, but Ralphie was.  Been to hundreds of fraternity/sorority formal and informal parties during the time period only a few years after the one mentioned here.  Emphasis on the informal part.  Seen a lot of crazy shit happen.  But never heard of anything like these Kavanaugh allegations.  Not saying something like that didn't happen once, somewhere.  This sounds completely like a fish story, embellished and exaggerated over time.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2019, 03:47:24 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdqATTJi20c

Like Clockwork, NYT Issue CORRECTION On Brett Kavanaugh Allegation, Fake News Strikes Again

And the idiots... er... I mean Democrat candidates are still calling for impeachment. I am a firm believer in free speech but there need to be some serious criminal penalties for politicians who knowingly lie or should have known they lied. Fines and being removed from office. There is no incentive to tell the truth when their is no consequence. Politicians should be considered to be under oath every time they speak publicly under penalty of perjury. Lying to the American public should be worse than lying to the FBI.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.