Author Topic: Marianne Williamson caught on a hot mic saying 'conservatives are nicer' to her  (Read 7629 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Marianne Williamson caught on a hot mic saying 'conservatives are nicer' to her than the left
https://www.foxnews.com/media/marianne-williamson-caught-on-a-hot-mic-saying-conservatives-are-nicer-to-her-than-the-left

Spiritual guru and 2020 Democratic candidate Marianne Williamson was caught on a hot mic saying conservatives are 'nicer' to her than the left.

In an audio recording released from an interview last week, Williamson sounded off on the hostility she has faced from the political left.

“What does it say that Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties are? What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me?… It’s such a bizarre world," Williamson said. "You know, I'm such a lefty. I mean, I'm a serious lefty, but they're so... I didn’t think the left was as mean as the right, they are.”

Marianne Williamson faces a lot of hatred from the left. It is a political machine.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Marianne Williamson caught on a hot mic saying 'conservatives are nicer' to her than the left

Well Marianne, some time the truth can be painful
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!