Author Topic: I think some of these gun humpers think it's their God given right to shoot...  (Read 828 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
raccoon (27,564 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212459898

I think some of these gun humpers think it's their God given right to shoot people of color,
if the gun humper perceives that cold blooded murder is warranted. For instance, George Zimmerman, Michael Trejka, and possibly Amber Guyger. they are self-appointed judge, jury, and executioner.

:mental:

Star Member lastlib (12,632 posts)

1. A red-neck relative came to my house once, and showed me a rifle he had in his truck....

Told me, "This is my 'Can-gun'. I use it to shoot 'Cans'--Afri-Cans, Mexi-Cans, Puerto Ri-Cans..." I asked him if it could shoot 'Ameri-Cans' and he gave me a dumb look. Then I told him to get it and himself the hell off of my property and not to come back.

Yeah, they're that way--they think they have a God-given right to shoot anything that's not right with their world.

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Star Member lastlib (12,632 posts)

1. A red-neck relative came to my house once, and showed me a rifle he had in his truck....

Told me, "This is my 'Can-gun'. I use it to shoot 'Cans'--Afri-Cans, Mexi-Cans, Puerto Ri-Cans..." I asked him if it could shoot 'Ameri-Cans' and he gave me a dumb look. Then I told him to get it and himself the hell off of my property and not to come back.

Yeah, they're that way--they think they have a God-given right to shoot anything that's not right with their world.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then everyone applauded, cheering lastlib on with shouts of "cool story bro".
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline jukin

PURE PROJECTION.

NOTHING LESS THAN ACCUSING DECENT AND CIVILIZED PEOPLE OF WHAT CRIMINALLY INSANE LEFTISTS THINK OF DOING EVEY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY OF EVERY HOUR.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

raccoon (27,564 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212459898

I think some of these gun humpers think it's their God given right to shoot people of color,
if the gun humper perceives that cold blooded murder is warranted. For instance, George Zimmerman ...

1. Black people murder more black people than white people do.

2. George Zimmerman is 3/8 Hispanic and 1/8 black; George Zimmerman defended himself from Trayvon's use of deadly force.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.