Author Topic: Too Big To Jail? Kentuck  (Read 6695 times)

Offline CC27

Too Big To Jail? Kentuck
« on: September 06, 2019, 08:07:45 AM »
kentuck (93,026 posts)

Too Big To Jail?

Bigger than the FBI. Bigger than the CIA. Bigger than the governments of Europe. Bigger than the US Congress. Bigger than the US Government.

It seems we are dealing with an international criminal organization that is larger than any country or any legal institution? Somehow, there is always an escape hatch? Somebody is being paid off. Somebody is being bribed. Somebody is being threatened. The "System" is there to use for the criminals.

Nobody is above the law? Perhaps we should re-think that? It has become painfully obvious that the law does not apply to the wealthiest criminals in the world.

Perhaps someday, we will find justice for these people. But I have my doubts that we will find it within our political system. Our country, our laws, our system of justice is not as strong as we once may have thought.

I realize this is a cynical view to have but I firmly believe that justice delayed is justice denied. Everywhere I look, I see justice delayed.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212442149

Huh???

Offline Mary Ann

Re: Too Big To Jail? Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 08:19:27 AM »
Is it possible that Kentuck is talk in code? I wonder what the question mark means.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 08:31:35 AM »
Is it possible that Kentuck is talk in code? I wonder what the question mark means.

I wonder if he's referring to the Clinton Foundation.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 08:33:08 AM »
I wonder if he's referring to the Clinton Foundation.
FIFA
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 09:37:06 AM »
kt's been hitting the :stoner: again.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 10:28:54 AM »
Based upon most DUmmy picture threads, they would certainly qualify as too big to jail.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 05:27:27 PM »
kentuck (93,026 posts)

Too Big To Jail?

Bigger than the FBI. Bigger than the CIA. Bigger than the governments of Europe. Bigger than the US Congress. Bigger than the US Government.

It seems we are dealing with an international criminal organization that is larger than any country or any legal institution? Somehow, there is always an escape hatch? Somebody is being paid off. Somebody is being bribed. Somebody is being threatened. The "System" is there to use for the criminals.

Nobody is above the law? Perhaps we should re-think that? It has become painfully obvious that the law does not apply to the wealthiest criminals in the world.

Perhaps someday, we will find justice for these people. But I have my doubts that we will find it within our political system. Our country, our laws, our system of justice is not as strong as we once may have thought.

I realize this is a cynical view to have but I firmly believe that justice delayed is justice denied. Everywhere I look, I see justice delayed.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212442149

John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

The chair is against the wall.  The chair is against the wall. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 09:26:31 PM »
kentuck (93,026 posts) Too Big To Jail?

Billary and Zero had that ace.