Author Topic: Oh My Lord! Yuck!!  (Read 10691 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Oh My Lord! Yuck!!
« on: September 05, 2019, 02:27:32 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212438461

That link goes to the OP, but that isn't what I wanted to bring over.  Look at this exchange;

leftyladyfrommo (12,292 posts)

71. I don't like it either. But I hate water and would

never go near a pool.

pangaia (22,594 posts)

78. do you shower... in water.....?

:-)

89. Nope. I just wash off every day.

Doesn't take 40 gallons of water to stay clean I don't have a shower and my knees aren't good so getting in a tub is too dangerous. So I just learned to keep clean using not very much water.

Codeine (22,679 posts)

98. I think we may have

different definitions of clean.

Ya think?!

109. Possibly.

But I think washing off with soap and water and then rinsing probably gets you just as clean.

Wow.  Damn.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Re: Oh My Lord! Yuck!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 02:37:51 PM »
Let me guess ... she's a female incel?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 03:06:02 PM »
I think I can smell her from here! :panic: :ohnoes:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 03:13:25 PM »
My toilet probably have more water in it than she uses. It's water is probably cleaner, too.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 03:17:54 PM »
would

never go near a pool.

Me neither, besides the chlorine and other chemicals people pee in them. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 07:59:43 PM »
Me neither, besides the chlorine and other chemicals people pee in them. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-)
I'm my own portable hottub
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 08:11:19 PM »
But I thought the OP was hilarious, so I rowed it over.

TruckFump (1,416 posts)

I have a question about bathing suits.

Here's the deal: My friends and I live in a Seniors Mobile Home Park. We went to the pool. None of us are prudes or give a damn about all of the up tight Repukey rules that RWs consider important.

However, while we were there, 2 young ladies, in their 20s, who live with grandparents in this development -- legally and no problem with them as residents and using the pool. However, both were wearing "butt floss" bikinis and two out of our group with pre teen and early teen grandchildren left with the grandkiddies. The bathing suits at a public beach -- no problem -- but this is a small area and most everyone was uncomfortable. The young ladies were shaking their booties when getting in and out of the spas -- which put their bottoms right at face level to those in the spas.

I would not care if, like I said, at the beach. But...IMO, it's totally improper to let this keep others with young children from using the pool that they pay for. The park manager told those that complained that it was OK for these young girls to dress and act like this.

What do you think? Excepting for the young kiddos that grandparents bring to the pool, I could not care less if people wore no suits at all. But...some times things should not all hang out.

I'm not a prude like all those right wingers!   :lmao:  Which is it, DUmmie?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2019, 08:27:24 PM »
None of us are prudes or give a damn about all of the up tight Repukey rules that RWs consider important.

"We" consider that important?  I'm all for skimpy bikinis.  And for the ladies, Speedos for the dudes if you wish.  Nothing biblical about not admiring the human body.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 01:55:29 AM »
If you've got it flaunt it
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 07:04:25 AM »
hlthe2b (72,221 posts)
60. Honestly. I don't care what people wear, but I do believe in showing some respect for others

espectially as a guest in their home or community. I don't believe in making others uncomfortable. That is not "slut-shaming" but respecting others when I am a guest. (BTW, the community apparently doesn't allow speedos for males, so I'm not so sure your "sensibilities as sexist" claim holds). It is why, when one travels overseas, especially in predominently Muslim countries I am fully willing to leave the halter tops and shorts at home and opt for comfortable, but more conservative pants, shirts, longer skirts, depending on the setting.. I don't do that because I am ashamed or because I believe they are "slut-shaming me", but because I wish to be respectful of others and their cultures.

Can you really not understand that?

What's the bets that this one would rant and complain about being asked to cover shoulders when going into certain churches (such as St. Peter's in Rome)? But covering up to appease the Mohammendans is just cultural sensitivity...

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2019, 09:35:18 AM »
TruckFump should clean up his/her trailer space :fuelfire: before criticizing others' outdoor decor, especially others about whom he knows little and understands not at all.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2019, 09:49:48 AM »
But I thought the OP was hilarious, so I rowed it over.

I'm not a prude like all those right wingers!   :lmao:  Which is it, DUmmie?

The whole thread is a hoot!  Talking about retirement swingers communities and nudist camps.

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2019, 12:45:49 PM »
What's the bets that this one would rant and complain about being asked to cover shoulders when going into certain churches (such as St. Peter's in Rome)? But covering up to appease the Mohammendans is just cultural sensitivity...

Interesting to note, this DUmmie, as most DUmmies are wont to do, feels as though Americans who travel to other countries should try to assimilate into the culture.

Someone should go ask it if it feels like travelers to our fine nation should assimilate.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2019, 12:59:11 PM »

71. I don't like it either. But I hate water and would

never go near a pool.

Oh gee, someone seems to have a case of hydrophobia. And do you know what hydrophobia is? It's what they used to call rabies back in the day. She might want to have that checked.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 01:01:19 PM by Happy Fun Ball »

Offline jukin

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2019, 05:25:59 PM »
I love it when a DUchebag comes right out and proudly demonstrates what we all think of their hygiene or mental prowess.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.