Author Topic: A good joke from the Heaven believers. Malaise  (Read 129847 times)

Offline CC27

A good joke from the Heaven believers. Malaise
« on: August 30, 2019, 08:21:51 AM »
malaise (194,602 posts)

A good joke from the Heaven believers

A man died one day and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, "What are all those clocks?"

St. Peter replied, "Those are lie clocks. Everyone on earth has a lie-clock. Every time you lie the hands on the clock will move."
"Oh," said the man as he pointed at one of them, "Whose clock is that?"

St. Peter replied, "That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."

"That's incredible, " said the man.

St. Peter pointed to another clock, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe only told two lies in his entire life."

The man was impressed, and then asked, "Where's Donald Trump's clock?"

St. Peter said, "His clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212421090

Heaven believers?   Go **** yourself.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Re: A good joke from the Heaven believers. Malaise
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 09:04:51 AM »
Question: Where are the Dummy fans?

Answer: In the boiler room
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 09:18:25 AM »
Bill's, Hill's, Congressional Dems', and the MSM's clocks are banned as shrapnel hazards. :rimshot: And mal's clock's hands flew off, leaving holes in the wall, and dripped acid on everything below it. :rimshot:

Whatever.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 10:01:48 AM »
Humorless people.  All of their so called jokes aren't funny and must try to ridicule President Trump.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 11:29:30 AM »
Humorless people.  All of their so called jokes aren't funny and must try to ridicule President Trump.
Not to mention that this joke is recycled; I think it dates back to at least the Bill Clinton administration. You'd have to be living in another dimension to think it is novel or funny.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 11:40:38 AM »
Christians tend to have a sense of humor about themselves. The Babylon Bee often satirizes Evangelicals' traditions and quirks. Here's a joke a Baptist missionary told my family several decades ago:

One day a First Grade teacher told students to bring symbols of their family's religion to class for "Show and Tell".

A Jewish kid brought a Star of David and explained its significance.

A Muslim kid brought a crescent moon and explained its significance.

A Catholic kid brought a Crucifix and explained its significance.

A Baptist kid said, "I'm a Baptist, and this is a casserole."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2019, 01:07:32 PM »
That joke was old when people told it about Bill Clinton.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2019, 01:35:57 PM »
malaise's husband comes home one night after some heavy drinking with a duck under his arm.

malaise opens the door and her husband says "This is the pig I've been screwing."

malaise says "You drunk, that is a duck not a pig."

Her husband says "I wasn't talking to you."
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2019, 04:25:31 PM »
What would any DUmbass know what heaven looks like anyway. They'll be needing asbestos underwear where they're going after they shuffle off this mortal coil.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2019, 07:04:57 PM »
Hey! Want to come to a party at my place? Lots of talking, fighting and screwing!

Sure! When should I be there?

Oh, you can come whenever you like, itll be just you and me.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2019, 02:14:21 AM »
A certain DUmmie died and arrived at the pearly gates. Saint Peter asks it "What have you done to merit entrance into Heaven?" The DUmmie thought a moment, then said, "A week ago, I gave a quarter to a fellow DUmmie on GoFundMe." Saint Peter asked Gabriel to check this out in the record, and after a moment Gabriel affirmed that this was true.

Saint Peter said, "Well , that's fine, but it's not really enough to get you into Heaven." The DUmmie said, "Wait Wait! There's more! Two years ago I also gave a homeless person a quarter." Saint Peter nodded to Gabriel, who after a moment nodded back, affirming this, too, had been verified.

Saint Peter then whispered to Gabriel, "Well, what do you suggest we do with this DUmmie?"

Gabriel gave the DUmmie a sidelong glance, then said to Saint Peter,

"Let's give it back its 50 cents and tell it to go to Hell."
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2019, 08:07:41 PM »
Christians tend to have a sense of humor about themselves. The Babylon Bee often satirizes Evangelicals' traditions and quirks. Here's a joke a Baptist missionary told my family several decades ago:

One day a First Grade teacher told students to bring symbols of their family's religion to class for "Show and Tell".

A Jewish kid brought a Star of David and explained its significance.

A Muslim kid brought a crescent moon and explained its significance.

A Catholic kid brought a Crucifix and explained its significance.

A Baptist kid said, "I'm a Baptist, and this is a casserole."

The best joke I ever heard was the one about 3 preachers, Methodist, Baptist, and Lutheran, and their wives on vacation, and all died in a horrible car wreak...

Lutheran goes to St. Peter, says I'm a minister and would like to get into Heaven, St. Peter said should be any problem, but he had to check the great book...
St. Peter says to the Lutheran preacher, I can't let you in.  It says all your life you lusted after money.  You never had any, but you lusted after it just the same, and that's just as bad.  In fact, your lust was so great, you wouldn't get married until you met a woman named Penny.  I can't let you in!

Baptist preacher was next, St. Peter checked the great book and said, I don't believe it, this is 2 in a row, I can't let you in either.  It says all your life, you lusted after alcohol, you never had any, but you lusted after it just the same, and that's just as bad.  It says your lust was so great, you wouldn't get married until you met a woman named Sherri.  I can't let you in, either.

Methodist preacher turned to his wife and said, Well, Fanny, we may as well leave, too!!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.