Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Billionaire former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg told 'raunchy' jo  (Read 51049 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
EXCLUSIVE: Billionaire former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg told 'raunchy' jokes about women, ogled their 'a**es,' mocked the British royals and paid off an employee who said he told her 'kill it' when she revealed her pregnancy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7281095/New-book-claims-Michael-Bloomberg-boasted-having-girl-city-building-empire.html

He is the former mayor of New York City and a billionaire who considered running for president against Donald Trump.

But when it comes to his treatment of women, Michael Bloomberg has a far less admirable history, a new biography claims.

Bloomberg was once accused of telling a female employee to 'kill it' when she revealed she was pregnant, journalist Eleanor Randolph claims in a new biography, which also details sexist jokes and sayings which were so prolific, a joke compendium of them was passed around his employees.

Never liked Michael Bloomberg.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Never liked Michael Bloomberg.

Just as I can't keep Roseanne O'Donnell and Rosie Barr straight, or Tony Danza and John Travolta straight, I could never tell the difference between former mayor Bloomberg and current mayor di Blobbio.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

I see Bloomberg was Mayor of NYC when the probation department was less than diligent about Epstein's probation and registration as a sex offender. Connectable dots? Coincidence?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
I see Bloomberg was Mayor of NYC when the probation department was less than diligent about Epstein's probation and registration as a sex offender. Connectable dots? Coincidence?

Hmm, I wonder if Bloomberg was a passenger on Epstein's "Lolita Express" and paid him off to keep his name off the records.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe