Author Topic: Drip, Drip, Drip, and Drip  (Read 32352 times)

Offline CC27

Drip, Drip, Drip, and Drip
« on: August 28, 2019, 08:14:27 AM »
Stuart G (22,943 posts)

A little here and a little there. It is all coming out, and it is just a matter of time. Like Watergate, but worse in many ways. But the drip, drip, drip and drip is exactly the same. Get a little here and a get a little there. This confirms that and so on. This one said that, and so on. Will it end the same way? No one knows, but actually in some ways, it looks worse than Watergate.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212415724

Watergate again? Stop beating a dead horse.

Offline SVPete

Re: Drip, Drip, Drip, and Drip
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 08:32:01 AM »
That's what all those Clinton and Obama operatives in the FBIs, CIA, and Justice & State Departments fear. :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 11:10:16 AM »
Stuart G (22,943 posts)

From the looks of it, Stewey's apparently got the clap or NSU...again!!
Question is, how does he get it from his own left hand??
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 12:05:30 PM »
Sure.  You just keep thinking that.

If you guys don't want to be called an internet laughing stock, quit being an internet laughing stock.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2019, 02:03:18 PM »
Like Watergate, but worse in many ways.

What, like a nothing burger?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 04:14:09 PM »
DU-folk are skilled at blathering at length about the import of something they don't actually mention outright. So I wonder if they were alluding to this MesSNBC dumpster fire:

Trump Lawyer To O’Donnell And MSNBC: Your Claim About Russians Co-Signing His Loans Is Defamatory; Update: I Made An Error, Says O’Donnell

“It’s not clear how O’Donnell’s reporting made it to air, given that NBC News was unable to verify his reporting,” writes CNN’s Oliver Darcy of MSNBC’s latest iteration of the “Russia owns Trump” theory.
O’Donnell said during last night’s show that “I want to stress that is a single source, that has not been confirmed by NBC News. I have not seen any documentation from Deutsche Bank that supports this and verifies this. This is just a single source who has revealed that to me.” Legal eagles, would that be enough to get a defamation suit dismissed? He’s not claiming it’s a fact that Russian oligarchs guaranteed Trump’s loans, he’s not claiming that he’s seen evidence to that effect, he’s not claiming that a second source has confirmed that it’s true. All he’s saying is that some guy says so … and, uh, that he trusts that guy enough to report what he said to the entire country.
Update: Hoo boy. Management must have put the fear of God into him to make him eat this much crap. Total humiliation for MSNBC — again:
Lawrence O'Donnell

Last night I made an error in judgment by reporting an item about the president’s finances that didn’t go through our rigorous verification and standards process. I shouldn’t have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air. I will address the issue on my show tonight.

:rotf:  :lmao: Fake but true-ish! :lmao:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2019, 05:05:58 PM »
DU's only interest in listening to MSNBC is that it tells them exactly what they want to hear. Then when the story falls through and MSNBC ends up with egg on their collective face the libs just forget and move on to the next falsehood.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2019, 07:50:11 PM »
What world do these rejects live in?

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2019, 07:52:50 AM »

Whatever world that is, I intend to avoid it at any cost...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2019, 08:30:52 AM »
Where 1+1= potato.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212417568
Me. (25,517 posts)

Despite Coming O'Donnell Retraction, I Still Think It's True

You know the truth when you hear it and what he said about Russian oligarchs being co-signors for the traitor's loans the clouds parted and it felt true. Perhaps he should've waited for collaboration or a 2nd or 3rd source but when this is all over and we look back, I bet we find it's true. It's the only thing that makes sense regarding the great mystery.
At least O'Donnell did not wait 24 business hours to retract this nothing burger.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2019, 09:13:16 AM »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2019, 10:02:59 AM »
At least O'Donnell did not wait 24 business hours to retract this nothing burger.

He was "aided" by a demand letter from Trump's lawyer and probably NBC's legal beagles. No kudos to O'Donnell.