Author Topic: is Proud Boys leader a person of color?  (Read 6605 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
is Proud Boys leader a person of color?
« on: August 25, 2019, 06:57:56 AM »
Star Member Demovictory9
is Proud Boys leader a person of color?
Proud Boys Leader Admits Their Rallies Are For Fighting And Wasting Money

Proud Boys head Enrique Tarrio (center, wearing sunglasses at a rally last weekend in Portland, Oregon.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212402180

In other words, even when confronted with prima fascia evidence that the Proud Boys are not a white supremacist group, the idiots refuse to accept facts.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: is Proud Boys leader a person of color?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 10:13:34 AM »
What is it with the primitives always being the last to know?

Decent and civilized people were aware of this a long time ago.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 11:04:21 AM »
To be honest, I didn't know, but they aren't bogeymen to me the way they are to Progs. So it doesn't surprise me. As for, "Their Rallies Are For Fighting", consider the source, HuffPo, :rotf: . It just mean they are ready to defend themselves if - actually, when - the Antifoids attack them.

The problem Enrique Tarrio poses for DU-grade Progs is how to call him a Race Traitor with out saying it so plainly that Progs ugliness is also clear.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 02:14:35 PM »
What is it with the primitives always being the last to know?

Decent and civilized people were aware of this a long time ago.

Proglodytes being extremely slow - think molassas flowing uphill in January slow - on the uptake probably has a lot to do with why they're the last to know the glaringly obvious. I suspect that's why they're such firm advocates for Marxism in all it's sundry forms: the prima facia evidence that it's failed miserable everywhere and every time it's been tried has yet to complete the journey from their optic nerves to their cerebral cortexs'.

This was the reason paleontologists believe some dinosaurs had local processing nodes - subordinate brains, if you will - controlling some body functions, I think...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 02:17:20 PM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus