Author Topic: Bouncy with a Twist  (Read 8107 times)

Offline Karin

Bouncy with a Twist
« on: August 21, 2019, 08:24:38 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212398787

Wed Aug 21, 2019, 06:49 PM
 FirstLight (10,303 posts)

I kinda lost it today... oops...

Me and teen daughter were at the self-check at the store, she said, "Don't turn around.."

I asked why, she said, " ...stupid asshole teen wearing a Trump shirt."

I was initially not bothered too much, and commented to my daughter he probably wears it just cuz he thinks it's funny. But then again, they looked like (ok, I know, JUDGEMENTAL ) the epitome of white privilege, and when we walked out and I saw them getting in their fancy car, something in me snapped

I yelled "**** TRUMP! ...You stupid assholes!" across the parkinglot as they had the doors still open.

I felt a rush, not so much satisfaction, but the release of all the angst I'd been holding in for months...
A homeless guy looked up as I continued to my car and kinda asked what up?
(as I was saying to my daughter "nope, not sorry....had to do it, it was imperative, HAD to..."
I said to the homeless guy as I was getting in my car, "I just had to vent at those white supremacist TRUMP bastards...no worries." smiling...

and he replied "Yeah Trump 2020 baby"
(This guy is a regular at that parking shopping area....I think we've even given his $$ when we could... not anymore  )

I shut the door and shuddered
told my daughter "They're everywhere..." 

I know it was stupid and juvenile and I'm sure folks here will tell me I'm being just as bad as them, etc... I just couldn't help myself.
and the homeless guys response was sad to me as well. At least if he doesn't have an address, maybe he can't vote?

:lmao:

They were a little confused about the twist, but then there was this:

Response to FirstLight (Reply #9)
Wed Aug 21, 2019, 09:16 PM
 Hortensis (32,409 posts)
11. :) Hope you got what you needed from it.

Long ago, when my young husband threw one of his violent tantrums and stormed out, I finally tried throwing a plate on the floor myself to see how it felt. Nothing. Felt really stupid. So I took a hammer and smashed all the windows in our kitchen and breakfast area so that he'd have to repair them. That worked for me.

Don't know how that could translate to today, can't take a hammer to our neighbors much as I might want, just remembering. 

:mental:

Offline jukin

Re: Bouncy with a Twist
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 08:41:01 PM »
But they are not mentally compromised at all.  No not at all.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 08:46:50 PM »
But they are not mentally compromised at all.  No not at all.

"Compromised" is such a weak term when used to take the measure of any DUmp Denizen...  :cheersmate:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 06:56:14 AM »
Yes ... let's let all the illegals come into vote, but I'LL BE DAMNED IF THAT HOMELESS GUY SHOULD VOTE!!!! 

Biased much?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 12:36:43 PM »
At least if he doesn't have an address, maybe he can't vote?
This is how we know the illegals flooding over the border are democrat voters. Not only would they insist on voter ID with a fixed address to prove citizenship but they would demand minefields and machine gun nests along the border to keep them from coming in in the first place.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 01:24:29 PM »
As pointed out at CU, how did she know that guy was homeless?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender