Author Topic: Solomon: If Trump Declassifies These 10 Documents, Democrats Are Doomed  (Read 7201 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Solomon: If Trump Declassifies These 10 Documents, Democrats Are Doomed
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-20/solomon-if-trump-declassifies-these-10-documents-democrats-are-doomed

As the Russiagate circus attempts to quietly disappear over the horizon, with Democrats preferring to shift the anti-Trump narrative back to "racist", "white supremacist", "xenophobe", and the mainstream media ready to squawk "recession"; the Trump administration may have a few more cards up its sleeve before anyone claims the higher ground in this farce we call an election campaign.

Source

As The Hill's John Solomon details, in September 2018 that President Trump told my Hill.TV colleague Buck Sexton and me that he would order the release of all classified documents showing what the FBI, the Department of Justice (DOJ) and other U.S. intelligence agencies may have done wrong in the Russia probe.

If President Donald Turmp declassifies documents, this could get interesting.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Taylor

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Solomon: If Trump Declassifies These 10 Documents, Democrats Are Doomed
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 10:29:08 AM »
Solomon: If Trump Declassifies These 10 Documents, Democrats Are Doomed
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-20/solomon-if-trump-declassifies-these-10-documents-democrats-are-doomed

If President Donald Turmp declassifies documents, this could get interesting.

Still waiting......

for someone involved in the "Russia hoax" to be indicted and/or prosecuted.  I'm not holding my breath, however (I'd be dead).