Author Topic: No forgiveness, no redemption, no mercy for Trump when he leaves office.  (Read 23169 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
shockey80 (2,408 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212391150

No forgiveness, no redemption, no mercy for Trump when he leaves office.
I have never seen anyone make more powerful enemies than Trump has. Trumps vindictiveness is off the charts. He has attacked everyone he sees as a threat. Not only does he attack people verbally, he has gone out of his way to destroy their lives. He has attacked the FBI, CIA, politicians, Democratic states like New York, judges, etc.

Tump uses fear to get his way. He has used the power of the presidency to attack people, to force people to remain silent. The moment Trump is voted out of office he will lose his protection. People will no longer fear him, they will no longer remain silent. They will all come after Trump. Trump will never be allowed to leave the Whitehouse and simply go back to his old life, the enemies he has created will be waiting for him. They will not forget the crimes he has committed. Justice will finally be served. That's the way I see it.

2020 cannot get here soon enough.

:mental:

Star Member INdemo (6,776 posts)

1. I believe that if Biden is elected he will pull a Gerald Ford for the sake of "healing a Nation" and pardon Trump...his reasoning will be something like "Its time to move on" or "to move beyond the nightmare of Trump"

So much for the "no mercy idea"

:rotf:

Runningdawg (2,382 posts)

4. I agree. But Joe can't pardon states charges.

I used to live in NYC during the 80's NYC HATES Trump!! The minute that man is out of office they are going to pounce like a pack of wild dogs.

Lonestarblue (1,147 posts)

23. If a Democrat wins in 2020, Trump will resign in January 2021.

He will not want to take the risk of no pardon from a Democratic president. Pence will become president for a few days with the sole duty of pardoning Trump for any federal crimes. I truly hope that New York state will fully prosecute him for any and all state crimes, and include his family as well.

:thatsright:

Star Member rampartc (1,733 posts)

59. why doesn't the state jump now?

the "can't indict a sitting president" is bogus and needs to be challenged.

Star Member marlakay (6,324 posts)

24. If Biden pardoned him a lot of democrats Would rise up against him, he would have a hard time getting anything done.

I sincerely hope Obama would talk some sense into him.

Notice how it's only Biden they talk about being president?

Star Member cab67 (1,083 posts)

17. This is something EVERY democratic candidate must address

Will they pardon trump, or will they hold him accountable?

This is an election issue.

Perseus (2,740 posts)

26. That is exactly what Obama did

Obama should have held investigations on 9/11. Anyway, Biden, or anyone else can only pardon federal crimes, the creature will most probably end up bankrupt because the state indictments are going to take everything he's got, and hopefully his family who has been part of the scam will also pay.

Richard58 (8 posts)

31. Unfortunately I fear you are right.

I could easily see Biden and some other candidates not going after Trump for the sake of "healing the nation" bullshit. I hated it when Obama did it with George W Bush. Bush got us into an illegal war by lying about WMD's. He should have gone to prison as a war criminal. But the Democrats are always so "nice" and forgiving. Trump must NOT get off scot-free! He must face a jury for the crimes he committed and continues to commit. If the next President talks about not taking action again him I will be so unbelievably pissed!

Barry blamed everything on Bush.

Star Member FakeNoose (11,868 posts)

39. It won't happen - if Biden's running mate

... is Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris. If it's anybody else, I can't say for sure.

You're right that Biden might be tempted to take the easy road, but the right campaign partner will keep him on the straight path.

Star Member malaise (194,094 posts)

2. He has also attacked other experts in their different fields

Scientists, environmentalists, economists, sociologists, doctors (including psychiatrists).
The stupid racist **** knows more than everyone else on the planet and if you dare to disagree, he's coming for you.

He is a low life street thug.

Star Member lpbk2713 (36,298 posts)

3. Trump is a thief and a traitor.
H'es not just a good ole boy playing the game like most of them do.
He should be prosecuted for his many crimes. And he should do time.

Can you list any of those crimes? ANY? JUST ONE?

Star Member safeinOhio (16,648 posts)

15. Trump is a vindictive asshat and

I refuse to be like him.

Sorry, but that is just me.

Scarsdale (6,590 posts)

21. Have you threatened people like he does? Broken every rule of law? Made a mockery of the Constitution? Spent taxpayer money as though it is free to him and his family? No? Well, then don't compare yourself to this orange anus-mouthed ass. I do not want him to finish his term. I want him impeached, no pension, no healthcare, NOTHING. He has grifted enough from the treasury already with his golf trips, his rallies that cities are left holding the bills for.

not_the_one (291 posts)

37. Then step aside.

Pardoning turdface is a deal breaker.

It is also "more of the same", rather than true change.

At this point, contrary to Biden's view, there ARE NO GOOD REPUBLICANS.

Biden should be asked, so the rest of us can decide, accordingly.

He would drop to Gabbard level.

fair enough. When the war comes we won't bother looking for 'good' democrats.

Mr.Bill (6,752 posts)

19. We are where we are at today because Nixon didn't die in prison. We can't make that mistake again.

:thatsright:

OMGWTF (586 posts)

40. And AWOL War Monger George W, Bush who is a GD WAR CRIMINAL!

SayItLoud (726 posts)

22. How it will go down.

If he loses in Nov. By Dec 31 he will resign and Pence will pardon him on Federal charges pending and coming.

What is needed are charges on Pence to possibly prevent him using the pardon power for tRUMP.

It is not only tRUMP who must pay the piper for the greed, kkoning and corruption. The entire tRUMP crime family needs to be held accountable. Especially Kushner who traded US top intel to Saudis in return of a billion dollar bailout on his families devil building at 666 Park Avenue.

We should all be prepared for the tRUMP crime family to profit for decades to come from their back handed deals with Russia, S. Korea, and countries in the Middle East. They could care less about Europe but developing countries like those stated are ripe targets (suckers) for the tRUMP crime syndicate. And, all those corrupt deals will be at the Federal level not State...unless NY digs in and gets him via the tRUMP Organ!

Just sayin..

:whatever:

Disaffected (82 posts)

34. What youse guys really need IMO is nullification of the blanket pardon power given the pres. It's so open to abuse I don't understand why it was granted in the first place. The Trump resigns so Pence can pardon him scenario is a prime example. It has even been postulated that Trump could pardon himself, an even greater absurdity.

:bs:

Fiendish Thingy (2,431 posts)

32. The next President must look backward, not forwards

To make sure this never happens again.

Nuremberg style tribunals for crimes against humanity , corruption, national security breaches, etc. Must all be investigated and the criminals brought to justice.

No Status Quo, return to normalcy will heal the damage done by Trump and his cabal.

The communists are always big on show trials.

Still In Wisconsin (4,108 posts)

35. I agree, no mercy for any of the Trumps.

The Donald, Princess Ivanka and Prince Jahhr-udd, Beavis and Butthead, I want them all to be utterly destroyed when this is over.

Star Member Grasswire2 (4,711 posts)

51. He (and his brood) must be rendered penniless and powerless...

....because vengeance is his motivating force and he would strive to head up the White Nationalist Party or some such shit.

Due process for their crimes. Imprisoned, all of them. All assets seized. Passports pulled. Movements restricted. No doing business ever again. No public life. Zero. Shut them down. Melania included.

dawg day (2,918 posts)

55. Even more, I like to think about Jarvanka going back to NYC-

and being shunned. (Preferably after serving a sentence for their corruption.)

They present themselves as being "classy" because they wear expensive clothing. So being treated like pariahs would be torture-- not the sort of torture their friend MBS ordered on Khashoggi, but for these two frayed snowflakes, it will hurt.

I like to think that they will only find a congenial refuge in Trump areas like Oklahoma. West Virginia. Mississippi. And only in the rural areas because the cities are too diverse. It would serve them right to only be welcome in the sort of towns they'd never willingly set foot in.

jmowreader (41,534 posts)

58. I don't think Trump is looking for a pardon from Pence

I must start this comment with a quote from a Batman movie.

Alfred Pennyworth: With respect Master Wayne, perhaps this is a man that you don't fully understand, either. A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.

Bruce Wayne: So why steal them?

Alfred Pennyworth: Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Trump is a KGB plant. We know that. He is working with the Russian government to bring down our government. We know that too.

If Trump loses the election, what I really believe will happen is Trump will do something that's hard to reverse (like, say, order the Proud Boys to start shooting people). He will then have his entire administration resign en masse. They, and Mitch McConnell, will board his personal B757, and they will flee to Russia. The idea is that by removing the leadership of this country from it all at once while there is a civil war going on, he can throw the whole country into chaos.

What he does NOT realize, of course, is the government was designed with something like this in mind. The person who would become president, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, would be sworn in minutes after Trump abdicated. She could quickly assemble a team of experienced, smart people to fill the Cabinet seats simply by calling Vice President Biden and Obama's cabinet. Her first act as president would be to call out the National Guard to deal with the Proud Boys. This they could do without firing any shots: the Proud Boys would turn into the Whimpering Boys as soon as National Guard infantrymen started pointing loaded M4 rifles at their noses.

We would need to have a South African-style Truth and Reconciliation Commission to get Trump's white supremacist movement shut down.

Who is causing violence in Portland? It's not the Proud Boys. Calling for political opponents to be gunned down my soldiers? Calling for show trials to eliminate your opponents?

and they call US the NAZIs?

:bird:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
How much crazier will they get when President Trump is reelected next year? :popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
So, since shockey80 is making these predictions, we can expect the exact opposite to happen.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I enjoy watching them descend from insanity to even newer levels of madness.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

I perused that thread, and there wasn't an ounce of sanity in the whole thing.  Everybody feeding off each others' insanity like piranhas.  The first mistake is assuming they will win.  Biden's fundraising is trickling off, he gets a handful of people at his rallies.

Offline SVPete

With DU-Morons CTyankee and shockey80 popping off in full-crazy, I have to ask. What good thing did Trump do today to set them off? :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

How much crazier will they get when President Trump is reelected next year? :popcorn:

Wait until Trump gets reelected and then starts joking about being president for life. :popcorn:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I perused that thread, and there wasn't an ounce of sanity in the whole thing.  Everybody feeding off each others' insanity like piranhas.  The first mistake is assuming they will win.  Biden's fundraising is trickling off, he gets a handful of people at his rallies.

Swear I heard on local news that Sloppy Joe claimed the high state fair attendance was due to him.  :rotf:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

OMGWTF (586 posts)

40. And AWOL War Monger George W, Bush who is a GD WAR CRIMINAL!

nice to see that "W" is still living rent free in this DUmmie's head...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline YupItsMe

I can't wait.   :cheersmate:

Offline YupItsMe

Re: No forgiveness, no redemption, no mercy for Trump when he leaves office.
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2019, 09:21:34 PM »
Wait until Trump gets reelected and then starts joking about being president for life. :popcorn:

Sometimes I suspect Trump reads DU.  You're right though, just one tweet fromtrump about  being President for life would really set them off.  Skinner would have to shut the place down for awhile.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2019, 12:37:21 AM »
With DU-Morons CTyankee and shockey80 popping off in full-crazy, I have to ask. What good thing did Trump do today to set them off? :rotf:

He woke up and went to work for the American people.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2019, 09:20:19 AM »

The thing is the DUmp is now less than a year ahead of the the demofascist party in madness.  What the DUmp says now will become the demofascist party planks by the convention.  All of the democrats are insane and off the deep end.  The Stalinists are beating the hardcore far left in the intraparty war.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2019, 10:02:44 AM »
Is there any hope at all that some day it will occur to them that defeating Democrat in an election is NOT a criminal offense???
Rhetorical question, no reply necessary.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2019, 12:24:00 PM »
Is there any hope at all that some day it will occur to them that defeating Democrat in an election is NOT a criminal offense???
Rhetorical question, no reply necessary.

Only on days when they slip even deeper into the fantasy and refer to the act as a CAPITAL offense...

:cheersmate:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus