Author Topic: Israeli Minister Slams Tlaib After She Cancels Trip: ‘Her Hate for Israel Overco  (Read 29229 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Israeli Minister Slams Tlaib After She Cancels Trip: ‘Her Hate for Israel Overcomes Her Love for Her Grandmother’
https://www.theepochtimes.com/israeli-minister-slams-tlaib-after-she-cancels-trip-her-hate-for-israel-overcomes-her-love-for-her-grandmother_3044965.html

Israel’s interior minister criticized Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) on Aug. 16 after she canceled her trip to the majority Jewish nation despite being granted permission to travel there so she can visit her grandmother in the West Bank on humanitarian grounds.

“Rep. Tlaib just tweeted that she won’t be coming to Israel. Just yesterday she sent me a letter, asking to visit her 90 year old grandmother saying, ‘it might be my last chance to meet her,'” Interior Minister Aryeh Deri wrote on Twitter on Aug. 16.

“I approved her request as a gesture of goodwill on a humanitarian basis, but it was just a provocative request, aimed at bashing the State of Israel.

Rashida Tlaib is so consumed by hatred including Israel. She hates Israel more than she loves her grandmother. Sad.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Typical lib, putting politics above family and friends. It doesn't matter. The whole thing was just political theater. Tlaib is banned from entering Israel. She complains but "promises" just to visit her grandmother and not go political thinking that, if Israel doesn't let her in, she'll be able to add that to her anti Israeli tirades. Israel calls her bluff, forcing her to back down.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Typical lib, putting politics above family and friends. It doesn't matter. The whole thing was just political theater. Tlaib is banned from entering Israel. She complains but "promises" just to visit her grandmother and not go political thinking that, if Israel doesn't let her in, she'll be able to add that to her anti Israeli tirades. Israel calls her bluff, forcing her to back down.

Sad, isn't it? She has way bigger than politics.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

She needs a tour of a desert mine field if she does go :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Taylor

• Probationary (Probie)
Israeli Minister Slams Tlaib After She Cancels Trip: ‘Her Hate for Israel Overcomes Her Love for Her Grandmother’
https://www.theepochtimes.com/israeli-minister-slams-tlaib-after-she-cancels-trip-her-hate-for-israel-overcomes-her-love-for-her-grandmother_3044965.html

Rashida Tlaib is so consumed by hatred including Israel. She hates Israel more than she loves her grandmother. Sad.  :mental:

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the feeling was mutual.   Tlaib has made it crystal clear where her priorities are.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
The really dangerous thing about Tlaib, besides her blatant anti-Semitism and hate for our country, is she doesn't even represent Dearborn, arguably one of the largest Muslim populations in the country. Tlaib's district, No. 13, doesn't include Dearborn, but it does include the suburb of Detroit where I grew up.  :argh:

I grew up in an area largely blue collar. Union influence (UAW) was/is strong. Democrats have usually prevailed over the years, which I could never quite understand.

Dearborn's district is No. 12 and the congresscritter for that district is Debbie Dingell, widow of John Dingell, who was the House's longest-serving professional politician.

I don't give a damn who or what you worship, but when it comes to Islam, all bets are off. Your allegiance isn't to your country, it's to your so-called god.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.