Author Topic: DJT is a monster.  (Read 2610 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
DJT is a monster.
« on: August 15, 2019, 06:22:19 PM »
crazytown (4,042 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212382651

DJT is a monster.
The only thing that holds him back from extra judicial killing, and worse, is what remains of the rule of law. A monster. It hit me today.

extra judicial killing

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (21,662 posts)

1. He is a narcissist sociopath. He is incapable of human emotion.

He is also the biggest coward alive so is likely incapable himself of committing much violence against any male or any woman bigger than him.

If putin said "i am going to arrange to have the city of "fill in the blank, USA" gassed, everyone there will die from the gas and all you have to do is pretend you dont know anything about it, and then we will do your hotel deal and then I will give back all the documents showing you have been laundering our money for over 30 years"

Rump wouldnt hesitate NOT because he is a monster in the FEELING kind of way, but because he simply doesnt understand that human life has value other than his and always, 100% of the time with no exceptions ever, chooses money over anything else, always.

THAT is who 45 million of your neighbors ADORE

:mental:

crazytown (4,042 posts)

2. 'Lock her up'

If he could, he would, and worse. His limits are external. Mad AND Bad.

3. This is why I have less anger for him the same way I would not be angry at a rabid animal

and more anger for anyone who allows him to commit this torture and violence and so on.

ANYONE who even passively lets him off the hook from your barber to your representative is GUILTY of all his crimes.

They are opening calling for the elimination of anyone who opposes them. How long til ANTIFA murders someone in a MAGA hat?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: DJT is a monster.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 06:43:42 PM »
The only thing keeping Donald Trump from flying to Mercury is gravity and the lack of air. Oh, and Trump doesn't like heat or excessive UV exposure.

It takes a special grade of :stoner: -stupid to be discussing things that won't happen as if they have. DU-Stupid.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 07:48:39 PM »
The only thing keeping Donald Trump from flying to Mercury is gravity and the lack of air. Oh, and Trump doesn't like heat or excessive UV exposure.

It takes a special grade of :stoner: -stupid to be discussing things that won't happen as if they have. DU-Stupid.

Grabity has no effect on Pres. Trump.
The other stuff? He'd just go at night in January.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 02:05:21 AM »
Hey DUmbshits: you know what keeps extra-judicial killings by government entities from getting out of hand?

The prospective victim BEING ARMED AND TRAINED IN THE USE OF THE WEAPON.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 08:17:41 AM »

1. He is a narcissist sociopath. He is incapable of human emotion.

He is also the biggest coward alive so is likely incapable himself of committing much violence against any male or any woman bigger than him.

If putin said "i am going to arrange to have the city of "fill in the blank, USA" gassed, everyone there will die from the gas and all you have to do is pretend you dont know anything about it, and then we will do your hotel deal and then I will give back all the documents showing you have been laundering our money for over 30 years"

Rump wouldnt hesitate NOT because he is a monster in the FEELING kind of way, but because he simply doesnt understand that human life has value other than his and always, 100% of the time with no exceptions ever, chooses money over anything else, always.

THAT is who 45 million of your neighbors ADORE
Idiot Rosewater must have a machine breathing for him, such stupidity is coming from a brain with very little capacity to function normally.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2019, 08:20:31 AM »
Ya know, every time I see a post like the DU OP I wonder what great thing Trump had just done. Because that's the kind of hatred-driven people DU-folk have made themselves to be.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2019, 02:27:56 PM »
Trump is a monster supposedly on the verge of extra judicial killing but Obama killed the 16-year old son (and US citizen) of Anwar al Alaki 2 weeks after Anwar was killed.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2019, 06:18:15 PM »
Extra judicial killing sounds like something ninja lawyers would do.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2019, 08:06:45 PM »
Extra judicial killing sounds like something ninja lawyers would do.
Laserhass better get on this toot sweet
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)