Author Topic: VIDEO: CNN Panel Joyously Anticipates How a Tanking Economy Would Harm Trump  (Read 1923 times)

Offline pjcomix

Just look at the joy on the faces on CNN hosts John Berman and Alisyn Camerota as they anticipate how a a tanking economy could bring defeat to President Trump in 2020. Camerota can be seen really struggling in her losing battle to suppress her smile as the joy leaps to her eyes. The rest of the panel are also in a very happy mood as they feel enveloped by the warmth of a possible economic decline harming Trump.

https://youtu.be/A1ktyV4VNlA

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Too bad Reggie Love's Li'l Bitch isn't around to tank the economy for them, eh???
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
It would explain the headlines of the "coming recession" I've been seeing.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
It would explain the headlines of the "coming recession" I've been seeing.

They're not subtle about trying to wish it into being, are they...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline landofconfusion80

There was some article a couple of days ago about the economy under various presidents. Oddly enough, it stopped before carter.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The market has lost about 3% recently which is nothing, all about a temporary situation with the bond market 2 yr rates vs 10 yr rates. The talking heads try and make it sound bad, but it's nothing. It's the other world economies that are having issues right now.

This time next year, things be be rolling along just fine.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline landofconfusion80

The market has lost about 3% recently which is nothing, all about a temporary situation with the bond market 2 yr rates vs 10 yr rates. The talking heads try and make it sound bad, but it's nothing. It's the other world economies that are having issues right now.

This time next year, things be be rolling along just fine.

The only graph that matters. This is the entire history of the dow.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
There was some article a couple of days ago about the economy under various presidents. Oddly enough, it stopped before carter.

Strange, that...  :cheersmate:
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline jukin

The "elite" leftists don't care if the economy tanks.  The middle guy does.  It is evil that they hope to hurt average Americans so they can get their way.  Maybe this time we grab our guns and go to their houses.

They might care then.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.