Author Topic: There was a crazy old white guy  (Read 8730 times)

Offline Mary Ann

There was a crazy old white guy
« on: August 07, 2019, 02:06:58 PM »
ranting and raving on my TV just now. Anyone else see it?

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: There was a crazy old white guy
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 02:39:11 PM »
ranting and raving on my TV just now. Anyone else see it?

You're going to have to be a bit more specific. There are lots of crazy old white guys ranting and raving on TV these days. Some of them are campaigning for the presidency of the United States of America while they rant and rave on TV.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 02:52:48 PM »
You're going to have to be a bit more specific. There are lots of crazy old white guys ranting and raving on TV these days. Some of them are campaigning for the presidency of the United States of America while they rant and rave on TV.
Yeah, sorry about that. It was Joe Biden, ranting about the President. When my dad was in a nursing home I used to see people who looked like that. All that was missing was an oatmeal-stained hospital gown.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 03:04:07 PM »
Crazy Uncle Bernie? :tongue:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 03:43:27 PM »
Crazy Uncle Bernie? :tongue:
Nope. Crazy Uncle Joe.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 08:47:02 PM »
Nope. Crazy Uncle Joe.

I hear he's movin kinda slow.....at the junction.....Petticoat Junction.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 09:40:00 PM »
Nope. Crazy Uncle Joe.

You left yourself wide open for that one.  Difficult NOT to find  a crazy old white guy in the Democrat party or media.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 11:42:27 PM »
Yeah, sorry about that. It was Joe Biden, ranting about the President. When my dad was in a nursing home I used to see people who looked like that. All that was missing was an oatmeal-stained hospital gown.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.