Author Topic: Nazi thugs are fking terrorizing me. Bouncy  (Read 869 times)

Offline CC27

Nazi thugs are fking terrorizing me. Bouncy
« on: August 02, 2019, 08:09:52 AM »
Star Member backtoblue (7,775 posts)

Nazi thugs are fking terrorizing me.

I truly feel like I live in ground zero for white supremacy TERRORISM.

Two men broke out of prison near my house this week.

They are the same men who went to prison for robbing my next door neighbor...and for drugs/firearms/attempted murder due to their leadership in a f!;:king white supremacy gang.

They recaptured the evil bastards...just miles from my home.

I live in a very rural place. It's supposed to be safe. Peaceful.

It's NOT. I don't feel safe in my own home anymore. Over the past few years I have been assaulted at work, my house SHOT at by drunken rednecks, my neighbors robbed, my community terrorized by nazis marching during a Holocaust Remembrance event...

This is NOT great!!!

Nazi thugs are making my life miserable.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212339064

Cool story bro.  :whatever:

Offline SVPete

Re: Nazi thugs are fking terrorizing me. Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 08:22:38 AM »
IIRC, there was a jail escape in the past few days (local authorities are unsure what day, :o ) by the leader of some white supremacist group and another dude with him. I think it was in Arkansas. Beyond that the foundation of this DU- :bouncy: is just paranoia mixed with craving for DU cred. IF backtoblue lives within 100 miles of the relevant jail or prison, I doubt the escapees know (s)he exists.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

Re: Nazi thugs are fking terrorizing me. Bouncy
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 08:38:02 AM »
 :rotf: DU-twit backtoblue posted his/her :bouncy: on "Fri Aug 2, 2019, 08:36 AM". For people who are not members, DU displays EDT for thread and post time stamps. I just found this article:

White supremacist group leader, 2nd escapee from Arkansas jail both recaptured
by Stephen Simpson, Clara Turnage | Today at 7:09 a.m.
Two Jefferson County jail escapees were arrested Thursday after a Dover Marshals chief recognized one walking down the street and the other surrendered to officers after becoming dehydrated, officials said.

Chief David Dalrymple said he was driving around the Pope County town just before lunchtime Thursday when he passed a man he recognized as Wesley Gullett.
Gullett, 30, of Plainview and Christopher Sanderson, 34, of Jacksonville escaped this week from a pod in the Jefferson County jail that is used to hold federal inmates.

"I had a picture on my phone. And I looked at it and thought, 'Yeah, that's him,'" Dalrymple said.

Dalrymple said he turned his car around, stepped out of his vehicle with his gun raised and arrested Gullett, who had escaped from a county prison about 130 miles away.

Dalrymple said the arrest went smoothly, and Gullett is in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service.

:lmao:  :rotf: Not only is the article time-stamped before DU-twit backtoblue posted his/her thread, but the guy had been captured 18 or 20 hours before DU-twit backtoblue posted his/her thread :rotf:  :lmao: . DU-twit backtoblue also called the facility from which the guys escaped a "prison", when it is actually a jail. A local would know this and most likely would say "jail", the correct term.

All in all, this :bouncy: is a pathetic lie. And none of the DU-folk who responded bothered to fact-check the :bouncy::lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: !

ETA: My Google-Fu is pretty decent, but a white-belt could have found what I did. I searched "jail escape white supremacist". Seeing he had been caught, I clicked a USA Today article, which was the first link. Seeing it linked an Arkansas Democrat-Gazette article, I went there. Then I looked at the time stamp and the description of when the dude was caught. A 12YO kid could do it, and probably in half the time.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 08:49:57 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.