Author Topic: VIDEO: Angry Donny Deutsch Goes Full Apocalyptic Over Mueller Fail  (Read 660 times)

Offline pjcomix

Donny Deutsch, seeing that the chances for Trump impeachment has gone down the tubes due to the testimony FAIL by Robert Mueller, who has gone from saint to schmo in liberal eyes, has gone full apocalyptic over the possibility of Trump's re-election. He suggested that the Democrats must fight DIRTY (as if they haven't done that before). As you will see, Donny is  every bit as angry as Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough over facing a future in which Trump has been re-elected.

https://youtu.be/k8_qhTXsiUQ

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: VIDEO: Angry Donny Deutsch Goes Full Apocalyptic Over Mueller Fail
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 12:00:26 PM »
Old Joey Scars pìtched a fit. :rant: :rant: :rant:
  It was glorious!! I'll see if can find it.
Yup
Thè short version of the above by PJ. 
https://twitter.com/i/status/1154712050989445120

Short printed veŕsion below.

Morning Joe
"He is aiding & abetting Putin’s ongoing attempts to subvert U.S. democracy, according to the Republican FBI, CIA, DNI…All Republicans are saying Russia is trying to subvert U.S. democracy & Moscow Mitch won’t even let the Senate take a vote on it. That is un-American.--@JoeNBC
When the loons get this bad, ì have a glimmer of pity.
Thankfuĺĺy, it passes rather quickly after the loud  *☆BANG☆*
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 01:38:02 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”