Author Topic: Drunken Nance on the Mueller debacle...  (Read 733 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Drunken Nance on the Mueller debacle...
« on: July 24, 2019, 08:52:36 PM »
NanceGreggs (24,755 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212312955

I Call Bullshit
I’ve been hearing from the bobble-heads all afternoon that Trump was ecstatic over the way the hearings went.

Well, I just watched Trump’s Chopper Chat and he is obviously pissed-off. He kept calling the reporters there ‘the fake news’, and called their questions ‘dumb’.

He kept reverting back to ‘witch-hunt’, and insisting this entire ‘Russia thing’ was a hoax, and that Mueller had absolutely no facts to base his findings on.

It seemed obvious from his demeanour and attitude that he is far from ‘ecstatic’ – in fact, he looked rather shaken. If he honestly was the least bit joyful about today’s events, he sure didn’t show it – quite the opposite; he was surly, combative, and downright nasty. That’s not the way a man who thinks he just won a victory acts.

... so... the dims won, Nance?

Iliyah (18,242 posts)

4. He is scared and so are the Republicans . . .

Corporate media is it's ruse.

Star Member certainot (5,615 posts)

59. their most important medium and only advantage is talk radio, which russians have been

using for at least 10 years and was hinted at as "harm to ongoing matter" redactions

:mental:

Star Member sheshe2 (56,969 posts)

72. The man is loooooooosing it.

NanceGreggs (24,755 posts)

18. Of course he did what he always does.

No surprise there. I was commenting on the "he's very happy with the way things went" meme the media kept promoting all afternoon.

The man I saw talking to the press less than a half hour ago was NOT happy - he was obviously very pissed-off. Even his usual cries of 'fake news', 'witch-hunt', and 'hoax' were delivered without conviction, and without his usual bravado.

kentuck (92,321 posts)

13. I think it will take a couple of days to assimilate the information we received today...

...and people will see the seriousness of the charges that came out today.

It is going to be difficult to sweep it under the rug.

:whatever:

Star Member Hoyt (38,604 posts)

17. Might not lead to Impeachment, but trump was hurt by the hearings today. Democrats did well.

Nobody thinks the dims did well. Even CNN is calling it a disaster.

Star Member CatMor (3,319 posts)

29. Thank you Nance for being right on as usual ..

I don't know what people or the pundits were expecting. Did they expect some video of the bunch of them cavorting with the Russians or some spectacular recordings. This is only the beginning and the investigation is ongoing. Best not to listen to the pundits.

:thatsright:

bucolic_frolic (12,049 posts)

56. Total exoneration was not all he thought it would be

This is now moving in one direction. Trump has been told, publicly, that the US is a democracy, there will be a time he leaves the presidency, rule of law matters, and there is a lot of evidence of what occurred in campaign 2016.

Malcolm Nance said something on The Beat today about this whole thing being a '30 year dangle' to get Trump to this point. Ari looked shocked.

Speaker Pelosi indicated this will be done with the strongest evidence and case, and let Republicans do as they must - for themselves or for the country and the Constitution. Faced with such a choice, more than a few GOP will see things differently.

Hope they get Mitch too! Oh, sorry - hope Mitch faces complete exoneration! Have to phrase these right.

Ari looked shocked because he suddenly realised he has a lunatic in the studio...

Star Member democratisphere (14,611 posts)

57. So let's turn up the stress level even more.

Begin the Impeachment Inquiry after the summer recess.

:thatsright:

Star Member yuiyoshida (28,691 posts)

60. He is going to try and figure out a way to not go to Prison when he

is done with the job.. but I surely hope there is an FBI agent waiting for him the second the new President is sworn into office. I would like to see him try and declare himself President for Life, but that doesn't hold water in this country.

Democrats will beat him, and he will GO TO PRISON for life!!

:rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Drunken Nance on the Mueller debacle...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 09:25:57 PM »
Star Member certainot (5,615 posts)

59. their most important medium and only advantage is talk radio, which russians have been

using for at least 10 years and was hinted at as "harm to ongoing matter" redactions

You mean Russia Limbauhske is a Russian plant?  And Mikhail Savaginski, Marcos Levinishki as well. :ohnoes:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 10:03:25 PM »
Too funny!! The Russia angle is one I particularly get a kick from because in the 60's, 70's, and 80's it was the libs who were holding up the USSR as the example of the type of gov't they wanted the USA to become.

Oh well, guess they get to learn the hard way............ again.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 10:34:31 PM »
 :rotf: That post is way too short and there's no re-re-re-re-recycled verbiage. :rotf: Is that a genuine NanceGreggs post? :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.