Author Topic: Bouncy Fair Ball...  (Read 749 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Bouncy Fair Ball...
« on: July 24, 2019, 01:17:55 PM »
Star Member ProudMNDemocrat (4,686 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212308555

I had a very interesting discussion with a Conservative Republican tonite about Trump....
while I was at the Olmsted County Fair DFL Booth.

The man was kind and we spoke in length for 25 minutes without any incivility at all. He was concerned about the direction of the country under Trump, as I was as well. We spoke about how Trump is not the example of a moral Christian person. He did admit he voted for Trump in 2016, but is not going to in 2020. We talked about the treatment of immigrants seeking asylum at the Border. It disgusted him, while stating he ws opposed to illegal immigration.

We ended the discussion shaking hands and he said it was nice to have a discussion with someone, while on some things we agreed to disagree, there was mutual respect, some common ground about issues important to us. There was no name calling, just calmness. I had never experienced that before. There were sounds of regret and I resisted slamming him.

zero bongs.

Star Member sellitman (10,619 posts)

2. I'm forgiving to a point

If they are still planning to vote for The Asshole I go into full destroy mode.

:whatever: sure you do, tough guy.

Ferrets are Cool (5,409 posts)

7. And he will still vote republican

**** HIM AND EVERYONE LIKE HIM. This SHIT belongs to you MF'er.

I will not forgive anyone STUPID and GULLIBLE enough to vote for that piece of SHIT. **** THEM ALL.

No apologies.

party of tolerance, ladies and gentlemen...

Star Member CaptainTruth (1,437 posts)

18. That's encouraging, thanks for sharing it.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Bouncy Fair Ball...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 01:56:29 PM »
Boring, DUmmies really need a refresher on composing entertaining bouncies.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Bouncy Fair Ball...
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 02:21:12 PM »
Star Member ProudMNDemocrat (4,686 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212308555

I had a very interesting discussion with a Conservative Republican tonite about Trump....
while I was at the Olmsted County Fair DFL Booth.

The man was kind and we spoke in length for 25 minutes without any incivility at all. He was concerned about the direction of the country under Trump, as I was as well. We spoke about how Trump is not the example of a moral Christian person. He did admit he voted for Trump in 2016, but is not going to in 2020. We talked about the treatment of immigrants seeking asylum at the Border. It disgusted him, while stating he ws opposed to illegal immigration.

We ended the discussion shaking hands and he said it was nice to have a discussion with someone, while on some things we agreed to disagree, there was mutual respect, some common ground about issues important to us. There was no name calling, just calmness. I had never experienced that before. There were sounds of regret and I resisted slamming him.

DUmmy is trying too hard.  very similar to the people who say they can't be racist because they have black friends.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020