Author Topic: Seattle man with more than 70 convictions accused of throwing coffee on baby two  (Read 9782 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Seattle man with more than 70 convictions accused of throwing coffee on baby two days after release from jail
https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-man-with-over-70-convictions-arrested-for-throwing-coffee-on-baby-two-days-after-release-from-jail

A Seattle man was arrested over the weekend and accused of throwing coffee on a baby -- just two days after he'd been released from jail after serving eight months for randomly punching a man.

Q13 Fox reported that the suspect, Francisco Calderon, has been convicted more than 70 times, and 14 of those convictions were on assault charges.

A repeat offender. Someone with this many convictions should be locked up for life.  :mad:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Considering the "Catch and Release" policy that the Seattle & King County governments hve implemented in recent years, the fact that this kind of shit isn't more common than it is astounds me. (Of course, it could be a lot more common than we think it is, and that same catch and release agenda would simply mean that no  reports are being kept on such "minor" incidents.)

I am sooo glad I moved away from that shit hole (I love and miss the state of Washington; I couldn't press the button to nuke Seattle from orbit fast enough.)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

The guy needs a good old fashioned ass kicking to let him know his behavior is unacceptable.

Unfortunately that is all some people like him understand.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
The guy needs a good old fashioned ass kicking to let him know his behavior is unacceptable.

Unfortunately that is all some people like him understand.

That - unlike Señor Calderon's history of activities - is a good way to find one's self locked up in Pound You In The Ass Prison for a long, long time up in Seattle. Defending yourself, against thugs like this guy is not an attitude the Mayor and City Council wish to promote. Clearly understand this: open drug abuse, robbery, shitting on the streets vagrancy; all this is good, healthy behavior. Defending yourself against attacks by these animals is BAD, anti-social behavior.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

Jail is his way of life, the roof over his head and how he gets fed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.