Author Topic: Kentuck tell us how to be smart...  (Read 1345 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Kentuck tell us how to be smart...
« on: July 19, 2019, 12:12:27 PM »
kentuck (92,201 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212294852

If the GOP was smart....

About six of their top leaders, including McConnell, should march over to the White House and beg a meeting with Their Lordship.

They should inform him that he is not safe from impeachment, and he is no longer safe from conviction. They should ask for his resignation. If they were smart...

If Robert Mueller adds his valued opinion that Donald Trump is guilty of criminal conduct, then it it up to the Congress of the United States to act.

The GOP would be wise to see the writing on the wall. If they cannot persuade Mr Trump to offer his resignation, then it is just a matter of time.

If Bob Mueller gives his imprimatur, he will be impeached.

:rotf:

Star Member spanone (113,850 posts)

1. Ain't gonna happen, they think they're winning.....that said, the GOP isn't smart.

the sad thing is, they think they are winning.

Star Member uponit7771 (56,417 posts)

4. Sounds like the more they purge the KGOP of non mouth breathers they higher Red Don's numbers go up in that party.

::)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Kentuck tell us how to be smart...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 12:16:06 PM »
Another one of Kentuck's masturbatory fantasies up in smoke.
Might have to sell my stock in Kleenex.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 01:35:48 PM »
Any word yet from the left on what they want to impeach for or will they fill in the blank afterwards? ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 01:36:36 PM »
At least we never have to worry what the bluegrass primitive would do if he were smart.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 02:14:34 PM »
D-U-N-N-I-N-G   K-R-U-E-G-E-R

TIMES 1000
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 02:24:40 PM »
Rs should consider the hatred of D Advisor-wannabes when considering their unsolicited advice. Taking the advice of people who wish you ill is usually not wise. It's kind of like taking NanceGreggs seriously.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 03:50:21 PM »
Response to kentuck (Original post)Fri Jul 19, 2019, 02:58 PM
Star Member brooklynite (52,659 posts)
12. On what basis would be not be safe from conviction?

Even if you assume a blue Tsunami in 2020, the States where Republicans are up for re-election are almost all Safe-R. Not likely to be worrying about voter backlash.
A blue tsunami in 2020?  Maybe they'll start talking up the  blue wall again.  The impenetrable blue wall.  I was wondering when it was going to come back into vogue.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 04:01:18 PM »
How to be smart: Don't be like Kentuck.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2019, 05:44:50 PM »
Kentuck tell us how to be smart...

Wasn't that one of the whole points behind the establishment of Skinner's Island of Misfits & ****-ups?

To provide a zoological garden for smart people to see firsthand what NOT to do?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2019, 12:03:27 AM »
Regarding KentuckCopulate I apologize for this obvious reality ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzIRODv3RzM

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2019, 01:10:13 PM »
A blue tsunami in 2020?  Maybe they'll start talking up the  blue wall again.  The impenetrable blue wall.  I was wondering when it was going to come back into vogue.

After last week I think the smart demofascists are just hoping the RED tsunami will not make the senate filibuster proof. The house is red, Trump wins in a landslide.  That is your sad reality DUmbasses.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.