Author Topic: Dems lose patience with ‘complete fraud’ AOC, rally to Pelosi’s side  (Read 7515 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Dems lose patience with ‘complete fraud’ AOC, rally to Pelosi’s side
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-lose-patience-with-complete-fraud-aoc-rally-to-pelosis-side

House Democrats and their aides are quickly losing patience with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez over her office's nonstop sparring with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other long-serving members, suggesting the speaker's dismissive comments toward her may represent the view of a growing section of the caucus.

“She is a complete fraud,” one senior Democratic source told Fox News on Friday, succinctly summing up members' frustration.

The last straw, for some, was the lawmaker's claim that Pelosi was uniquely disrespectful to minority congresswomen. One senior lawmaker, who is black, scorched Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday for allegedly using the race card against the speaker, calling her comments "so inappropriate." Some lawmakers have even turned the tables, arguing that a group aligned with her is targeting black lawmakers for potential primary challenges in questioning those comments.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is like a pearl. You know how pearls are formed.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
I hope AOC and her sycophants keep this up till the 2020 elections. Nancy Pelosi has been doing this longer than any of these freshman congressmen have been alive and she knows how to deal with them come election time. Oh, you need monetary support for your reelection campaign? Oh I'm sorry but those funds have been allocated to your opponent and there's none left for you.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Old n Grumpy

pelosi is an old, bitter woman who only cares about her power and $$. she is also vengeful and will seek to destroy anyone who crosses her.

She has long ceased to do the job she was elected to do and now it is all about her.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!