Author Topic: If you don't know me by now.... Kentuck  (Read 1058 times)

Offline CC27

If you don't know me by now.... Kentuck
« on: July 12, 2019, 08:05:53 AM »
kentuck (92,087 posts)

If you don't know me by now....

There was an old love song from the 70's that lamented that "you'll never ever going to know me".

If people do not know the man in the White House by now, it is a waste of time trying to further educate them. He has shown the world who he is. If that is still someone they can vote for, there is no use to waste any more energy on them. Birds of a feather flock together. We must accept that.

Instead, we should re-direct our energies to getting people, that do not believe like him, to the voting booths. If people are still willing to vote for a liar, a deceiver, a likely rapist and child molester, a criminal in most aspects of his life, a moral failure, then they cannot be saved. They are of like character.

They will never admit to any character flaws in their president, although they are in full view every single day. Study them. Stay away from them. They are bad for your health and well-being. But, don't waste your time on trying to change them or trying to educate them. If they have not changed by now, they are never going to change.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212269327

Kentuck has gone full retard.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: If you don't know me by now.... Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 08:12:00 AM »
Well, pretty much everyone who voted for him last time will vote for him again.  AND he's brought in quite a few blacks and hispanics he didn't get the first time (seems they like having jobs and making money).

Kentuck's clown car is on fire.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 08:25:56 AM »
Kentuck as been crawling out from under his rock a lot lately. Whatz up with dat?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 08:39:39 AM »
Word-Side-Salad signifying little. Kind of horning in on MM's Moses-from-the-Mount gig.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 08:43:38 AM »
Word-Side-Salad signifying little. Kind of horning in on MM's Moses-from-the-Mount gig.

Must be borrowing slugs of hooch from Crazy Aunt Nance's collection.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 09:16:48 AM »
Must be borrowing slugs of hooch from Crazy Aunt Nance's collection.

Too brief, though. He needs to pump up his verbosity if he wants to get into her liquor cabinet.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2019, 09:21:54 AM »
kentuck (92,087 posts)

If you don't know me by now....

There was an old love song from the 70's that lamented that "you'll never ever going to know me".

If people do not know the man in the White House by now, it is a waste of time trying to further educate them. He has shown the world who he is. If that is still someone they can vote for, there is no use to waste any more energy on them. Birds of a feather flock together. We must accept that.

Instead, we should re-direct our energies to getting people, that do not believe like him, to the voting booths. If people are still willing to vote for a liar, a deceiver, a likely rapist and child molester, a criminal in most aspects of his life, a moral failure, then they cannot be saved. They are of like character.

They will never admit to any character flaws in their president, although they are in full view every single day. Study them. Stay away from them. They are bad for your health and well-being. But, don't waste your time on trying to change them or trying to educate them. If they have not changed by now, they are never going to change.

Impeached former President Clinton has already served two terms and is no longer eligible to be President DUmmie.

Kentuck actually believes he is qualified to educate someone.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2019, 10:42:52 AM »

That sounds exactly like he is talking about dems and the magic one.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2019, 11:48:16 AM »
Isn't it about time these idiots get a new dead horse to flog? :ranton: :mental: :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2019, 12:08:53 PM »
Isn't it about time these idiots get a new dead horse to flog? :ranton: :mental: :thatsright: :loser:
:beathorse:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2019, 01:23:06 PM »
Too brief, though. He needs to pump up his verbosity if he wants to get into her liquor cabinet.

Is that the euphemism nowadays?  :naughty:  I don't think anyone wants to go there...