Author Topic: VIDEO: PROOF That YouTube Shadow Bans Via Search Engine  (Read 498 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: PROOF That YouTube Shadow Bans Via Search Engine
« on: July 12, 2019, 11:50:51 AM »
This video reveals how YouTube is shadow banning videos it wants to suppress by not allowing them to show up in their search engine. As you will see, even when the search is filtered according to UPLOAD DATE, an objective criteria, YouTube will often refuse to allow many videos to appear in the search. I provide the very specific example of a video I uploaded on  July 11 about Hunter Biden yet when you do a search according to upload date, it DOES NOT APPEAR.

Next week, the Senate Subcommittee on the Constitution, chaired by Senator Ted Cruz, is conducting a hearing on "Google and Censorship through Search Engines." I hope that subcommittee looks into this matter about how YouTube is failing to allow certain videos to appear even when the search is filtered according to what is supposed to be an objective criteria, upload date. This is but one example of shadow banning by YouTube and it is easily verified. In fact, my video about Joe Biden's "overflow" crowd uploaded on July 8 also did not appear on the YouTube search engine filtered by upload date when you enter "Joe Biden" into the search. There are many many other similar examples of this shadow banning via search engine.

https://youtu.be/ZEcLI-Yc2X0