Author Topic: The trashing of Mueller is going to get bad.  (Read 1933 times)

Online CC27

The trashing of Mueller is going to get bad.
« on: July 10, 2019, 08:00:48 AM »
leftyladyfrommo (12,168 posts)

Now they are going after his work and him personally.

Truth has no value any more. It is just who can outplay who. No morality. Just greed and the high from playing the game.

I think Mueller can take care of himself. He has had high pressure jobs in law and law enforcement all his life.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212261933

Truth has no value? That describes you and your fellow DUmb monkeys.

Offline SVPete

Re: The trashing of Mueller is going to get bad.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 08:06:13 AM »
I'm sure that if leftyladyfrommo roots around DU a bit she'll find lots of trashing of Mueller ... by DU members.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 09:07:28 AM »
The dims are going to be very sorry they've done this...

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/01/heres-republicans-ask-robert-mueller-testifies/
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 12:00:50 PM »
Mueller was clear in his farewell speech that if called to testify, his testimony would not differ from the findings in his report.  What exactly do the dems think they will get from questioning him?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 12:44:52 PM »
Either he sticks to his report and the Dems get nothing, or he deviates from his report and the Rs get to ask him whether he lied in his report or he lied before Congress.

Worse for the Dems is that either the Rs get to probe the 2015 or 2016 origins of the FBI investigation and Mueller's ignoring of the known Hillary-Steele-Russia Collusion or the Dem chair very publicly blocks obviously important and valid questions, optics I don't think MSM shills will be able to gloss over.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 01:08:27 PM »
Either he sticks to his report and the Dems get nothing, or he deviates from his report and the Rs get to ask him whether he lied in his report or he lied before Congress.

Worse for the Dems is that either the Rs get to probe the 2015 or 2016 origins of the FBI investigation and Mueller's ignoring of the known Hillary-Steele-Russia Collusion or the Dem chair very publicly blocks obviously important and valid questions, optics I don't think MSM shills will be able to gloss over.

Especially when one of the Rs has an "I am Spartacus" moment and starts asking those valid questions anyway... Or asks why Mueller didn't decline the appointment since he had a verifiable conflict of interest, being friends with a material witness and all... or what criteria he used to select the members of his team... or how CNN just happened to be at Roger Stone's house before the 17 vehicles of federal agents showed up at 5 am...

Lots of uncomfortable questions to be brought up.  We very well may thank Nadler for his subpeona by the time this is done.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 01:51:02 PM »

Lots of uncomfortable questions to be brought up.  We very well may thank Nadler for his subpeona by the time this is done.

it may turn out that they are pulling the football out from themselves...

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 04:07:07 AM »
leftyladyfrommo (12,168 posts)

Now they are going after his work and him personally.

Truth has no value any more. It is just who can outplay who. No morality. Just greed and the high from playing the game.

I think Mueller can take care of himself. He has had high pressure jobs in law and law enforcement all his life.

And it's been your side that has typified this behavior since Trump got into office and before.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 08:26:03 AM »
 :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

That whole thread is them pre-trashing Mueller.

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2019, 11:12:55 PM »
Unfortunately, Nadler structured the hearing to minimize effectiveness that Republicans will be able to question Mueller, and in fact they are not even allowing a written transcript to be made. This is strictly for putting forth a narrative, so no matter what testimony Mueller gives, the Democrats and their media overlords will spin this as Mueller conceding that Trump colluded with Russia.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 06:27:17 PM »
mal is holding out Mueller as the next Great Anti-Orange Hope:

He is going to be impeached

E. J. is correct - the number is up to 95 now. 137 voted to table.
The drips will soon be a a burst pipe. Just wait for next week and Mueller.

Outlook cloudy, with high likelihood of Whomp-Whomp.

Online Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2019, 02:08:36 PM »
Mueller was clear in his farewell speech that if called to testify, his testimony would not differ from the findings in his report.  What exactly do the dems think they will get from questioning him?

Collusion........or something....

In their twisted minds it's probably a "we have you in front of us, no need to be scared of the Bad Orange Man, now you can tell us what we want to hear."
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2019, 07:32:09 PM »
If he does testify, Republican staffers should have his report open on their computers and ctrl-f every sentence.  If any of them differ from the report, he should be called out on it "Were you lying in your report, or are you lying now?"  Let him enjoy his perjury trap.