Author Topic: WE HAZ BOOOOG SIGHTING!!!!  (Read 1169 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
WE HAZ BOOOOG SIGHTING!!!!
« on: July 09, 2019, 02:33:20 PM »
TEB (4,790 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181237177

My spirit animal No Boog we're not gonna rumble with the corgis
Got off work came home loaded the zodiac and the rods reels up. Want to hit lake to bass fish streams and river still high and muddy to fish. Plan is pick up our sons 16:30 from horse farm load the bikes up and hit it hard.

So my wife comes out mister boog is wanting to go with you. I was trying to cut him some slack because last several days he’s really limping. Even on his anti inflammatory vet medicine, ok I just cannot say no. So we stop get gas and then I stop at local pizza place so the troops can eat on way too the lake.

Inside the pizza shop as the pizza wasn’t ready yet. I could hear loudmouth running his lips WOOF WOOF WOOF. As I got to the Tacoma I knew why parked next to us was a Subaru with two corgis, and they were talking smack Wright back. Getting into the pickup oh boy pizza oh shit strange dogs I gotta chew ass man cover me while I move and bark come on man let’s kick ass corgis in the open. WTB what the biscuits as I’m backing out man they got Maryland tags they’re foreigners after our pizza.

I stopped trying along time ago to keep passenger side window and controls clean of dog slobber dog nose prints why even try. So as we sit here boog is looking at me. Hey man what is the plans for the pizza in the back wag wag. I said boog everybody has a cool spirit animal I have you , boog says pizza is a boog dogs spirit animal man.

:mental:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkoPq5AOCOA

Ohiogal (10,102 posts)

2. You are so fortunate to have the Boog to defend the slobbered up Tacoma that is your turf, from those dreaded foreign Corgis. He deserves a slice of pizza or three.

TEB (4,790 posts)

9. He scored

Don’t tell miss Sophie

Star Member panader0 (18,719 posts)

14. What breed is boog? Maybe a mix?

I live in the boonies and a dog showed up years ago and adopted me.
Steiner. He grew into a 125 lb alpha dog. All four of my kids could sit on
his back when they were little.
I once got a phone call from a friend who said he was parked outside.
I said c'mon in. He said he couldn't because of the huge dog staring in his
rolled up car window. Also a slobberer.

TEB (4,790 posts)

15. Chocolate lab

::)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: WE HAZ BOOOOG SIGHTING!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 02:59:03 PM »
That was quite an incomprehensible word salad to say that TEB went to get pizza before going fishing, took his master along, and his master barked at some dogs in the car parked next to TEB's.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 03:36:48 PM »
Six english teachers just committed suicide after reading that!! :thatsright: :lmao: :lmao:

I bet at times old Boog wonders how did I get stuck with a dousche bag like this? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 06:51:47 PM »
Six english teachers just committed suicide after reading that!! :thatsright: :lmao: :lmao:

I bet at times old Boog wonders how did I get stuck with a dousche bag like this? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Has anyone in his family seriously considered that he had a stroke in the recent past?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 09:50:49 AM »

If I were in a mood to be charitable, I'd say that it was probably  Boog that actually typed that post, so his creativity with spelling and grammar could be forgiven.
But where's the fun in that?
Far more likely just TEB's damaged DNA making its presence known.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 12:14:38 PM »
Has anyone in his family seriously considered that he had a stroke in the recent past?
Aphasia. I am pretty sure a lot of DUmmies suffer from it. I am surprised none of them are trying to get on SSDI because of it.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 12:53:28 PM »

Let's ask The Boog what he thinks of ol' TEB...

:rotf:
Deplorable since 2016