Author Topic: So Republicans are back trying to smother  (Read 906 times)

Offline CC27

So Republicans are back trying to smother
« on: July 09, 2019, 08:02:44 AM »
busterbrown (8,122 posts)

So Republicans are back trying to smother

Obama's ACA which would kick 20 million souls out of the healthcare .....Federal Appeal Court is taking up another republican challenge to the ACA. Probably to end up by in Supreme Court.

You know what?.. My God!.. My ****ing God! 20 million? And Republicans think this a good thing..

O.K. The thing I really wanna know is how many of the poor souls who might lose their medical insurance ,which will have catastrophic effects on their family.
Believe that it is a good idea... Seriously!!

So sad... But it really pisses me off.. Their hatred for Obama and Dems is so strong that they are willing to sacrifice their families?
Or do they simply not understand the facts??

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212258625

Lies and slander if you ask me.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: So Republicans are back trying to smother
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 08:18:37 AM »
They didn't seem to mind the 11 million that were kicked off of their plans when Obamacare was enacted.  Those 11 million will get back their company insurance, you know, the insurance the DUmmies said was JUNK policies, but the people were happy with it because that's what they chose.

The other 9 million were people who were simply signed up for medicare because they lowered the bar to be on it.

Now what, liberals?  Problem solved.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 08:31:19 AM »
Obama's ACA which would kick 20 million souls out of the healthcare

This from a bunch of people who has supported the killing of over 50 million souls before they were even born.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 10:05:33 AM »
The real worry for loony liberals is this: your leading candidates want to get rid of all private insurance.  That would kick 150 million people off their health insurance.  And they believe it is a winning idea. :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 10:29:30 AM »
They didn't seem to mind the 11 million that were kicked off of their plans when Obamacare was enacted.

They were just a bunch of deplorable , racist, middle class, working crackers. They didn't deserve to have it so good. :mental: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 10:33:22 AM »
They didn't seem to mind the 11 million that were kicked off of their plans when Obamacare was enacted.  Those 11 million will get back their company insurance, you know, the insurance the DUmmies said was JUNK policies, but the people were happy with it because that's what they chose.

The other 9 million were people who were simply signed up for medicare because they lowered the bar to be on it.

Now what, liberals?  Problem solved.

KC

I self-insured the last 2 years.  $30,000+ a year, thanks to obozocare.  That cost drove me back to private sector as an employee -- on my terms so all is good, but still...
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 10:59:33 AM »
Joe "Paste Tastes Good" Biden wants to bring back the individual mandate yet give "free" health care to all the illegals.

Let that set in.

Charge American citizens for NOT having health insurance and give free medical care to illegals.

Sounds like a winning plan.  I can't wait to see what the racist Kamaltoe and Chief Lies Alot, much less Mayor Pole Smoker says to top ****ing over citizens to give free shit to illegals.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 11:14:19 AM »
I self-insured the last 2 years.  $30,000+ a year, thanks to obozocare.  That cost drove me back to private sector as an employee -- on my terms so all is good, but still...

Try losing your job in the healthcare industry directly tied to the uncertainties in the market by the atrocious bill called Obamacare.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender