Author Topic: He's a sex trafficker.  (Read 2012 times)

Offline CC27

He's a sex trafficker.
« on: July 08, 2019, 08:03:18 AM »
Star Member volstork (3,526 posts)

He's a sex trafficker.

I've thought since the whole kompromat thing surfaced before the election, that it had little to do with any "pee tape." IQ45's "modeling agency" and "beauty pageants" were all covers for sex trafficking rings. THAT is what putin has on him.

Not in the least bit surprised about what is and will be rolling out now that epstein has been arrested....

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212254705

HUH?

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: He's a sex trafficker.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 08:20:20 AM »
I'm confused... How does Jeffrey Epstein and his trips with Bill Clinton on the "Lolita Express" have to do with POTUS?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 08:23:41 AM »
Quote from:
lapfog_1

(snip)

27. But it is likely that Epstein has videos of all of his contacts and friends having sex with minors. The police found numerous hidden cameras in both NY and in Florida.

Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Trump, possibly Bill Clinton, and many others... all on tape having sex with underage girls.

I see this post went unchallenged.

Hate to break it to you, primitives, but if Epstein had any dirt on Clinton or Prince Andrew this whole thing would get buried so quick you wouldn't even know about it. If it involved Trump, one of your fellow loons would have exposed it already.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 08:37:40 AM »
Apparently Trump knew Epstein and used Eptstein's private airplane a few times, ergo guilt-by-association. As mentioned, Bill Clinton used Epstein's plane some 26 times, some of which without his Secret Service protectors. Wishful DU-Fantasy.

Via an article linked on The Politics Forums by member potlatch:

SEX CASE ‘VICTIMS’ LINING UP

Meanwhile, the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach last night confirmed a Web site report that Epstein has been banned there. “He would use the spa to try to procure girls. But one of them, a masseuse about 18 years old, he tried to get her to do things,” a source told us. “Her father found out about it and went absolutely ape-[bleep]. Epstein’s not allowed back.”

This is, ummm, inconsistent with that guilt-by-association-based claim.

Epstein Sex Slave Lawyer: Donald Trump 'No Way Involved In Any Untoward Activity'

Donald Trump once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-Lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on young girl, RadarOnline.com has learned.
... Trump’s lawyers have insisted that the presidential candidate and Epstein have “no relationship” and they would only deal with each other because the convicted perv was once a member of the Mar-a-Lago Club.

According to an investigation by Radar, Trump was among dozens of renowned New Yorkers who knew Epstein socially but ostracized him after Palm Beach police uncovered the financier’s sleazy double life.

What’s more, Brad Edwards, a lawyer for Epstein’s favorite underage sex slave Virgina Roberts, subpoenaed Trump to give a deposition in the civil case against the sleaze bag Opens a New Window.

But it was eventually withdrawn because Trump voluntarily provided information.

“Around 2008 or 2009, Brad was issuing subpoenas to a lot of people who’d met Epstein,” the source told Radar. “He got a call back from Mr. Trump’s lawyer to say there was no need to subpoena him — Mr. Trump would call him immediately.”

The call followed quickly, Radar has been told.

“During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”

Interview of lawyer Brad Edwards, start at around the 5:00 point, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

So, not only did Trump have Epstein kicked out of MaL but he also assisted voluntarily and significantly a lawyer for a woman who was suing Epstein.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 08:41:36 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 08:51:55 AM »
I see this post went unchallenged.

Hate to break it to you, primitives, but if Epstein had any dirt on Clinton or Prince Andrew this whole thing would get buried so quick you wouldn't even know about it. If it involved Trump, one of your fellow loons would have exposed it already.

Or Epstein would have been dead for some years already.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 09:23:00 AM »
Except it was buried about 10 years ago by...you guessed it...Robert Mueller. Now, I'm sure some people may try to bury this again, but I don't think it can be this time.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 09:30:00 AM »
Except it was buried about 10 years ago by...you guessed it...Robert Mueller. Now, I'm sure some people may try to bury this again, but I don't think it can be this time.
What a happy little coincidence this might turn out to be.   

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/05/massive-fire-spotted-on-private-island-owned-by-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

The DUmpmonkeys are convinced this time they are going to catch that wascally wabbit!! 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2019, 09:30:39 AM »
Glanced at that cesspool yesterday and there were 15 threads insisting that the Epstein thing implicated President Trump. :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 10:07:49 AM »
Glanced at that cesspool yesterday and there were 15 threads insisting that the Epstein thing implicated President Trump. :mental:

I've a FB Friend who posts kpete-grade Hate-Trump memes. I expect her to post this one in a day or two ... fact-ambush prepared, :-) .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 11:21:13 AM »
 Maybe there'll be a note from Epstein's mother excusing all this behavior.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2019, 11:26:00 AM »

Or he could convert to islam and say that what he did was perfectly legal according to their laws. And then he'd cry islamophobia if anyone tries to prosecute him.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2019, 12:23:19 PM »
Or he could convert to islam and say that what he did was perfectly legal according to their laws. And then he'd cry islamophobia if anyone tries to prosecute him.

A muzzie named Epstein...that would be priceless!!
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2019, 12:29:48 PM »
A muzzie named Epstein...that would be priceless!!

That would make almost as much sense as someone being a white hispanic.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2019, 02:35:32 PM »
Apparently Trump knew Epstein and used Eptstein's private airplane a few times, ergo guilt-by-association. As mentioned, Bill Clinton used Epstein's plane some 26 times, some of which without his Secret Service protectors. Wishful DU-Fantasy.

Via an article linked on The Politics Forums by member potlatch:

SEX CASE ‘VICTIMS’ LINING UP

This is, ummm, inconsistent with that guilt-by-association-based claim.

Epstein Sex Slave Lawyer: Donald Trump 'No Way Involved In Any Untoward Activity'

Interview of lawyer Brad Edwards, start at around the 5:00 point, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

So, not only did Trump have Epstein kicked out of MaL but he also assisted voluntarily and significantly a lawyer for a woman who was suing Epstein.

You're forgetting, DUmmies don't care about silly, racist, fascistic little things like facts and relevant evidence.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2019, 03:35:39 PM »

RIP Robert Hegyes.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 03:38:19 PM »
RIP Robert Hegyes.

I'm just pleased someone else got that reference. :cheersmate:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2019, 04:19:39 PM »
What a happy little coincidence this might turn out to be.   

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/05/massive-fire-spotted-on-private-island-owned-by-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein

The tunnels have supposedly been filled in, as well.  However, phones--and the cameras in them--were allowed in, and there's lots of pictures that the DOJ is going over as we type our posts.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.