Author Topic: Tempe Police officers claim they were asked to leave Starbucks  (Read 7268 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Tempe Police officers claim they were asked to leave Starbucks
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/tempe-police-officers-claim-they-were-asked-to-leave-starbucks

TEMPE, Ariz. (FOX 10) -- Some Tempe Police officers were forced to take their coffee to go at Starbucks in the East Valley city, where officers claim an employee asked them to leave the store on July 4th.

FOX 10's Justin Lum spoke with the President of the Tempe Officers Association, who said a customer told a Starbucks employee they felt unsafe because of the number of officers in the store.

According to TOA officials, a group of five Tempe officers had just bought their drinks and stood near the front of the Starbucks, and that's when a barista made the request for the customer, and so, they left. FOX 10 has learned that two of the officers, who are veterans, are offended and frustrated by what happened. On Friday, the association took to social media, and posted a "Dump Starbucks" photo.

Talk about triggered.  :mental:

If cops bother you, you have problems.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Tempe Police officers claim they were asked to leave Starbucks
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 01:46:09 PM »
a customer told a Starbucks employee they felt unsafe because of the number of officers in the store.

I wonder what the customer's DU name is. 

I also wonder how fast Tempe PD will reply to a call for help from this particular starbucks in the future...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020