Author Topic: Blood in the water. Sharks circling.  (Read 2315 times)

Offline Delmar

Blood in the water. Sharks circling.
« on: July 04, 2019, 08:36:20 PM »
Thu Jul 4, 2019, 02:34 PM
Star Member EffieBlack (13,927 posts)

Which candidate(s) will take a run at Biden in the next debate, now that he's shown a vulnerability

in not thinking fast enough on his feet.

And I wonder if the reaction will be as aggressive and angry as the response to his record being challenged in the last debate.

It will be interesting to see.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287189402

Who will be the next one to challenge the old silverback?

Response to customerserviceguy (Reply #13)Thu Jul 4, 2019, 07:45 PM
Star Member marylandblue (11,661 posts)
21. He won't be able to prepare enough for Warren's attack.

She is one of the country's leading experts on banking. How much can he learn in a month?
Response to customerserviceguy (Reply #13)Thu Jul 4, 2019, 09:02 PM
Star Member Blue_true (14,816 posts)
25. Even if he is prepared, I just don't see him going nose to nose with Liz and winning.

She is a storage facility of knowledge and she is quick on her feet.
There are so many traps for him debating Warren.
She is a storage facility of knowledge.  She carries all of it around in her head.  Native Americans pass down their wisdom through the oral tradition.  Creepy Joe doesn't stand a chance.

Response to EffieBlack (Reply #6)Thu Jul 4, 2019, 02:52 PM
Star Member highplainsdem (20,854 posts)
11. Mayor Pete's communications advisor took a swipe at Harris this morning:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287189365
The Booty Judge making a move.

Response to EffieBlack (Original post)Thu Jul 4, 2019, 07:23 PM
Star Member RandySF (24,102 posts)
17. Bernie

He's on the verge of getting eclipsed by Joe, Kamala and Elizabeth and becoming irrelevant.
Desperate enough to try some last ditch stupidity.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Blood in the water. Sharks circling.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 10:07:32 PM »
I keep waiting for Hillary to step in and save the day.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 08:15:02 AM »

I hope not, she's just as terrible as ever, but it would bring out a huge feminazi revenge vote.  Possibly she has undisclosed health issues that are keeping her on the sidelines, she is actually in a position to be the kingmaker but seems to be staying completely away.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 06:30:04 PM »
>Star Member EffieBlack (13,927 posts) Which candidate(s) will take a run at Biden in the next debate, now that he's shown a vulnerability

Even with the limited one or two dozen leftist retards running, it's still 10x more than will come sniffing around
your sordid coochie  for a good time.  Hug a shark if you want blood.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 07:11:33 PM »
Response to customerserviceguy (Reply #13)Thu Jul 4, 2019, 07:45 PM
Star Member marylandblue (11,661 posts)
21. He won't be able to prepare enough for Warren's attack.

She is one of the country's leading experts on banking. How much can he learn in a month?

Slow Joe Biden almost single-handedly crashed the housing market during GW's 2nd term. It was Gropin' Joe that cast doubt about the solvency of several large banks and boom, they collapsed.  Joe knows banking.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2019, 08:34:19 PM »
Response to marylandblue (Reply #21)
Thu Jul 4, 2019, 10:16 PM
customerserviceguy (20,598 posts)
26. I'm sure he has staff ready for this

they were just looking for an opportunity to say, "Joe, we've done some thinking about this, and here's what you can use in your next debate." That's what campaign staff does.

THAT'S what we want in a chief exec!!!

MarylandBlue tells it like it is:

Response to customerserviceguy (Reply #34)
Thu Jul 4, 2019, 11:41 PM
 marylandblue (11,749 posts)
40. The Bankruptcy Law in question was passed in 2005,

and it made it harder for people to declare bankruptcy. Most people are not aware that Warren testified against the bill in front of Biden and he was a strong supporter of the law. They are also not aware that it may have worsened the 2008 financial crisis as it encouraged banks to make riskier loans that later went bad. Then the government bailed the banks out of course, but not the bankrupt borrowers.

Kind of refreshing.  What a cluster**** that whole thing was. 

Response to customerserviceguy (Reply #27)
Thu Jul 4, 2019, 10:30 PM
 Blue_true (14,957 posts)
28. We will see in about 3 weeks.

I have noticed that Warren has made some changes. She had a hitch in her speech that she no longer regularly have[sic]

That hitch in her voice sounds like she's getting ready to cry.  She hasn't lost that. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 12:12:02 AM »
I hope not, she's just as terrible as ever, but it would bring out a huge feminazi revenge vote.  Possibly she has undisclosed health issues that are keeping her on the sidelines, she is actually in a position to be the kingmaker but seems to be staying completely away.

On my side, I remain defiantly hopeful about July 2020 that she'll come and take the nomination.

After all she deserves it.  She was cheated of it in 2008, and almost cheated of it in 2016.  True, she did become the Democrat nominee in 2016, but she inherited a divided Democrat party, much of which childishly refused to support her.

This time around, she'd be the nominee of a united Democrat party, which is the way it should've been, in 2008 and 2016.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2019, 06:36:23 AM »

On my side, I remain defiantly hopeful about July 2020 that she'll come and take the nomination.

After all she deserves it.  She was cheated of it in 2008, and almost cheated of it in 2016.  True, she did become the Democrat nominee in 2016, but she inherited a divided Democrat party, much of which childishly refused to support her.

This time around, she'd be the nominee of a united Democrat party, which is the way it should've been, in 2008 and 2016.

Not impossible, but does Shrillary have the right color these days?  Michelle MAObama would not be as old, is the right color, and is much more popular among DUMMIES than any of their 20+ candidates.

Anybody running right now will "peak" much too early (and 20% is not much of a peak) and burn out well before the real electioneering starts next September.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2019, 04:00:45 PM »

With the Jeffrey Epstein flight logs showing that she visited "Orgy Island" three times, HilLIARy is going to "have health issues" soon.  They may be so bad, they drive her to suicide. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2019, 05:48:55 PM »

Well, Pocahontas is a nasty woman after all.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2019, 08:52:33 PM »
Well, Pocahontas is a nasty woman after all.

They don't come any nastier, that bitch is what used to be called a merciless scold, always cloaking herself in the the moral high ground by attacking the record of her opponent rather than for anything positive she's done for anyone but herself.  However, she lacks Clinton's political influence and crime network.  I suspect even to the Democrat power elites she smacks of 'Feeding the tiger,' i.e. she'd turn on them in an instant if she thought it would make her look good to the Progs.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2019, 03:34:19 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287189402

Who will be the next one to challenge the old silverback?

The layonherback will take a few more shots.  We all know how to get her to shut up by stuffing the proper body parts in her well-worn orifices.  Not sure biden can put the wood, though.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2019, 06:35:34 PM »
>Star Member EffieBlack (13,927 posts) Which candidate(s) will take a run at Biden in the next debate, now that he's shown a vulnerability

Even with the limited one or two dozen leftist retards running, it's still 10x more than will come sniffing around
your sordid coochie  for a good time.  Hug a shark if you want blood.

One of Hillary's staffers said she would tackle Hillary at the door if she was going to run.   I think only Hillary is delusional enough to think she's popular.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2019, 07:50:59 PM »
Y'all are borked. Hitlery is done for one simple reason, ..she's a "biter."
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”