Author Topic: I'm sorry, but the only way to end this  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Mary Ann

I'm sorry, but the only way to end this
« on: July 04, 2019, 06:51:22 PM »
A great example of why these people should never hold power. They are flipping crazy.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212242568

maxrandb (9,116 posts)

I'm sorry, but the only way to end this shitstain on our country

Is to vote in such overwhelming numbers in 2020 that Dems win the White House, expand the majority in the House and take 67 seats in the Senate.

Then it will be time to impeach Roberts, Gorsuch, Thomas, Kavanaugh and Alito. Impeach and remove every judicial appointment made during the stolen Bush II pResidency and the stolen Donnie Short Fingers pResidency.

Then, I want REAL retribution. If Mitch McConnell and some racist southern senators survive...I want those states punished economically until they ****ing starve and have to seek asylum in Venezuela or Russia.

And Russia...if you're listening... the first thing a Democratic President is going to do is bomb the ever loving **** out of you so you'll never have the balls to even interfere in the dog catcher election in St. Petersburg.

Barr, Donnie Shit for Brains, Jared, Stephen Miller, Mulvaney, Mnuchin, and anyone who ever served this POS will be sent to the Hague for crimes against humanity.

I know it's a dream, but seriously... people who care about their country better ****ing vote in 2020 like your lives depend on it... because it does.

Dems need to fight in every state, neighborhood and county.

This evil must be scrubbed from our history... and the soil that grew this shitshow needs to be salted so it never has a chance to come back...no matter how many people scream that "both parties are the same"

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: I'm sorry, but the only way to end this
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 07:39:37 PM »
 Wish in one hand...
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 07:46:57 PM »
Response to maxrandb (Original post)Thu Jul 4, 2019, 10:44 AM
Star Member vlyons (6,250 posts)
9. We don't need to be punishing any states or bombing any countries

Punishing states means punishing people. People who need a job, schools that need to be upgraded, daycare centers, rural hospitals, FEMA help, environmental clean-up, roads and bridges repaired. Helping people live better lives, have fewer money worries is how we show people to keep voting for Dems.

But convict and incarcerate the Trump crime family and his criminal enablers, I can go for that!
Response to maxrandb (Original post)Thu Jul 4, 2019, 11:25 AM
spin (17,366 posts)
16. I personally don't think bombing the hell out of Russia because Hillary lost to ...

Trump because of Russian interference is all that great an idea.
That could and likely would lead to WWIII. There must be a more reasonable approach.

There is a saying often attributed to Albert Einstein...

“I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
Response to maxrandb (Original post)Thu Jul 4, 2019, 11:37 AM
Star Member Hoyt (38,299 posts)
17. I'm with Spin, bombing Russia would be a mistake. It's not like we haven't interfered

in elections around the world.

Fact is, we didn’t do a very good job responding to Russian interference, Comey, trump lies, Democrats who sat home or voted for trump in some ill advised protest, etc.
Response to maxrandb (Original post)Thu Jul 4, 2019, 12:16 PM
Star Member wryter2000 (37,316 posts)
18. Suuuure

Starve millions of our own people and start a nuclear war. What could go wrong?

Upon reflection and after careful consideration, many primitives have decided that bombing Russia might not be necessary.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 08:13:00 PM »
 :badass:

:aliens:

:urmeds:

:nobong:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 07:08:36 AM »
1. Openly stating a desire to starve entire states (Including the DUmmies' fellow Democrat citizens that reside in those states) in order to "Punish" a few senators you disagree with is not a good way to win an election.
2. Openly stating a desire to start an unprovoked (Brainless, baseless conspiracy theories about supposed "Election theft" don't count as provocation) nuclear war with Russia that will almost certainly lead to WWIII is not a good way to win an election.
3. As the DUmmies keep forgetting every time they post their wet dreams about politicians they disagree with being tried in the Hague, I must again remind those glue- huffing morons that THE USA IS NOT WITHIN THE HAGUE'S JURISDICTION!

This is all the more reason for US to really get out the vote in 2020, in order to help keep such a demented vision from coming to pass.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 07:21:26 AM »
Why we have a 2nd Amendment
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 07:52:50 AM »
Why we have a 2nd Amendment

They are so concerned with Russia and WWIII they are completely ignorant to the fact that the hunters in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia alone would comprise the largest army in the world and would not need to be transported half way around the world.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 08:09:15 AM »
Could've just stopped with the second word.  We know you're sorry.  A sorry excuse for a human.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 07:20:39 PM »
Bring It!

Stalin would be proud but many have learned from history.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2019, 08:59:10 PM »
Response to maxrandb (Original post)
Fri Jul 5, 2019, 05:52 PM
StillFeelingTheBern (13 posts)
48. Take a break bub

It is people like you spitting the radical ideas like you are which make the Right seem like the reasonable ones. Please don't say any of these "dreams" in public or you will further the Right's power.

In public?  I just put it on FB and all over the place.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 04:27:18 AM »
Go for it.  We'll watch.   :couch:  :couch:
Remember, you're the ones that eat laundry detergent
and are confused about which restroom door to enter.   
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2019, 02:17:12 PM »
And Russia...if you're listening... the first thing a Democratic President is going to do is bomb the ever loving **** out of you so you'll never have the balls to even interfere in the dog catcher election in St. Petersburg.

I thought you DUmmies have been terrified ever since President Trump was sworn in that he would start a nuclear war.  Now look at you, going all General Buck Turgidson on us.

Whatever happened to
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 04:10:36 PM »
Sieg Heil

Will be the new dimocrat leftie salute. :bird: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!