Author Topic: Let Me Be Blunt. Rockhead  (Read 1160 times)

Offline CC27

Let Me Be Blunt. Rockhead
« on: July 01, 2019, 08:05:27 AM »
MineralMan (122,264 posts)

Let Me Be Blunt.

I mean, really. Please allow me to be blunt here on DU. I'll explain:

I'm 73 years old. There's a fair chance that this will be my last presidential election. I can't count on another one. I've been a Democrat all my life. I've supported and voted for every Democrat on the ballot since 1968, the first year I could legally vote. Even in 1960, I volunteered to help with JFK's campaign.

All those years, I've kept hoping that we'd finally figure it out and stop electing Republicans. I mean, it has been obvious throughout my life that we do well when Democrats are in power, and not well when Republicans are.

Sometimes, during my life in politics, Democrats won. Sometimes they did not. I mean Richard ****ing Milhous Nixon got elected while I was serving in the USAF. I even met him once at my console during a war games exercise. I loathed that man, but he was President, so I said, "Good Morning, Mr. President."

I'm hoping to go out of this world with a Democrat in the White House and a Democratic majority in both houses of Congress. That's my hope. That's what I've always hoped for, but have rarely had. Right now, we have a Republican moron in the White House and a Senate dominated by a wrinkled up old turtle who plans to block any progress as long as he holds his seat.

So, I'm pissed off. I'm angry that my last years on this planet could be spend under another Republican-run government. That's not something I want to see happen.

So, please let me be blunt. Because I'm planning to be. In the run-up to the 2020 election, you're going to see me making blunt, honest statements about politics. I've been involved in that stuff all my adult life. I think I've earned the right to be as blunt as I want in what might be my last presidential and congressional election. So, that's my plan.

I might say things you don't like, but that's just me being blunt. I might point out that something is bullshit while I'm being blunt. I might point out uncomfortable facts by being blunt. But, there it is. I don't have time for nuance any longer.

So, please bear with me. Let me be blunt.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287181827

Who the **** cares.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Let Me Be Blunt. Rockhead
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 08:20:39 AM »
Sorry Rockhead, you're gonna DIE with DONALD J TRUMP as PRESIDENT.

Suck on it.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 08:30:40 AM »
Well, geezuz.

Rather than telling his fellow primitives that he's going to be blunt in the future, why doesn't he just start being blunt, period, without all this drama?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 09:20:46 AM »
It is profoundly sad that people evaluate and measure their entire existence on the party in the White House.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 10:00:31 AM »
MineralMan (122,264 posts)

Let Me Be Blunt.

I mean, really. Please allow me to be blunt here on DU. I'll explain:

I'm 73 years old. There's a fair chance that this will be my last presidential election.

We can only hope, even better maybe you won't make it till this one!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 10:38:54 AM »
Die in 2019
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 10:56:53 AM »
The sun rises in the east...
it sets in the west...
and Rockhead is a retard

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 11:32:56 AM »
Lots of :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah: , no

MM is no MasterNematode.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 11:52:56 AM »
I'm 73 years old. There's a fair chance that this will be my last presidential election.

... will be voting [D] for the next twelve elections....
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2019, 12:21:23 PM »
Rather than being blunt, you should consider being brief.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2019, 12:43:43 PM »
I think he is warning $kinner that he might not support the DNC's chosen one in the primaries in case another Hillary type gets their blessing.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2019, 02:13:16 PM »
Rockhead wants to be blunt? A bowling ball is sharper than him.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2019, 03:24:21 PM »
Another major difference between conservative and liberals. They feel the need to announce when they might say something that upsets others. We just say it and let the chips fall where they may.

I couldn't imagine anyone here writing something like what Rockhead wrote.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2019, 05:36:41 PM »
I mean, it has been obvious throughout my life that we do well when Democrats are in power, and not well when Republicans are.

Trump: Best Economy maybe ever
obozo: the Food Stamp President
Bush: led post 9/11 recovery, deposed sadam
clinton: blue dress
Reagan: The fall of the Berlin Wall and the end of the Iron Curtain
carter: Stagflation, gas crisis, misery index, Iran Hostage crisis

And lest we forget that traitor FDR - may he burn in hell forever

Yeah, we do well with democrats in power

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2019, 05:37:53 PM »
MM also seems to doubt DU-folks' reading comprehension, attention span, and memory, since he felt he needed to announce that he would be blunt 8 times - Octuple Verbal Redundancy! :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2019, 06:33:32 PM »
More like roll me a blunt.... :whistling:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2019, 07:22:15 PM »
We can only hope, even better maybe you won't make it till this one!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

What is it with these DUmmies?  They keep on promising that they will die soon but like Omaha Steve they just keep right on living all the while making everyone's life miserable.  JUST DIE ALREADY!  and take RBG with you to Hell when you go. :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2019, 10:02:39 AM »
This is all the more reason for all of us to get out the vote next November. It would be so immeasurably sweet if Trump is re- elected and we retake the House and keep the Senate (With lots of extra bonus points if AOC is voted out of office as part of it), and fury over these results gives Rockhead a fatal heart attack, so discovering that America will remain safely under Republican control will be the last thing he sees before he dies, stands before the judgment of the God he has mocked and spewed hatred against his entire life, and is then cast into Hell where he belongs so he can "Bluntly" shriek his hatred and anguish for all eternity.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2019, 10:23:06 AM »
Lots of :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah: , no

MM is no MasterNematode.

Well, he DID say he was going to be blunt, hence, no point. :yawn:
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2019, 11:21:26 PM »
MiniMe Moses is too dull to be blunt.  Just another democrat party hack with no mind of its own.  I doubt any of his cash goes to
provide the welfare for illegals, dickless that want to be dicked and all the other welfare fringe milking us taxpayers now.