Author Topic: VIDEO: CNN Irked by Trump Tweeting DMZ Invite to Kim  (Read 823 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: CNN Irked by Trump Tweeting DMZ Invite to Kim
« on: June 29, 2019, 12:50:17 PM »
It would be an incredible historic moment: Donald Trump being the first U.S. president to step into North Korea. And this is why CNN is irked by that possibility. They are also bothered the casualness of Trump's tweet invite to Kim Jong Un to meet him at the DMZ perhaps to have some tacos...or kimchi.

https://youtu.be/pX2kSMyB8Ck

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: CNN Irked by Trump Tweeting DMZ Invite to Kim
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 03:28:18 PM »
That would be a real hoot if Kim shows up!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The dems heads will be exploding left and further left!! :-) :-) :-)

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline GOP Congress

Re: VIDEO: CNN Irked by Trump Tweeting DMZ Invite to Kim
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 10:40:14 AM »
Let's put it bluntly: If Kim wanted to have ANY chance to save face, he HAD to show. And he DID. He even invited Trump to step across the border into North Korea itself.

Make no mistake. This may have been an "offhand" tweet to invite Kim to the border, but it was typical Art of the Deal coupled with Robert Ringer's Winning Through Intimidation. Additional bonus: It COMPLETELY caught the Soros Propaganda Division, aka the mainstream media, completely off guard. And a bonus: Seeing the new press secretary MANHANDLE the NoKo security to allow the American Press in to cover the event was absolutely stunning.

If Kim had any idea of waiting out Trump's first term to see if he could get Kamala Harris to give her a sweet Iran-like deal to restart and restock the nukes, he has to rethink this plan.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle