Author Topic: I think my trump* loving cousin tried to get me killed.  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I think my trump* loving cousin tried to get me killed.
« on: June 25, 2019, 05:41:10 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212219050

Don't want to sound paranoid but I think my trump* loving cousin tried to get me killed.
We were in Maryland for a family reunion and were visiting with her at the family home, perched on a mountain side in Mount Savage. (I succeeded in not saying anything about the framed, autographed photo of trump* that was hanging on the living room wall.) My brother and I wanted to walk around the property so she suggested we take the path down to a nice stream. We followed the path down a hillside into a wooded area - absolutely beautiful with lots of ferns and forest plants. We were digging around the rocks, picking up lumps of coal that had pushed to the surface (our great grandfather and grandfather were coal miners in Maryland). We finally got to the stream, and spent quite a while just exploring.

When we got back to the house she informed us she never goes back there because of the rattle and copper head snakes!?!?!?!? That's the kind of thing she should have mentioned BEFORE sending us on that trek. There I was, watching for deer, and listening for the outside chance of bears crashing through the underbrush. I was paying NO attention to what might be hiding in the brush or behind the rocks!

I'm thinking it might be a good idea to skip next year's reunion.

Two bongs for creativity.  Don't recall a murder bouncy tale before.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: I think my trump* loving cousin tried to get me killed.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 06:46:22 PM »
>she never goes back there because of the rattle and copper head snakes!?!?!?!? That's the kind of thing she should have mentioned BEFORE sending us on that trek

Oh child of Darwin, heal thyself.  You doth boast too much and carry no stick.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 06:48:44 PM »
To bad that clever ploy didn't end in death of a DUmmy.  That could have saved taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 08:47:45 PM »
Apparently copperhead snakes are sighted a few times per century in Maryland:  :-)

https://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-md-copperhead-snake-bite-20180418-story.html
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 08:59:06 PM »
Attempted murder by a chance meeting with a snake. Can’t say I’ve heard that one before. Leave it to a primitive to dream up something that kooky.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 10:06:14 PM »
these dummies are so self-centered, how does Susan know she was the target, instead of Brian? The cousin's autographed picture of Trump on the wall is a nice touch, though.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 08:20:03 AM »
If this happened I suspect somebody's chain got jerked and didn't figure it out. Note that the cousin knew which trail to use, indicating familiarity. Put that together with the apparent rarity (or uncommonness) of copperheads in MD ... jerked chain or slanderous :bouncy: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2019, 12:10:39 PM »
Snake Bouncy...

Another one...

"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2019, 01:14:51 PM »
The snake would probably die after biting that one.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 01:32:04 PM »
I'm thinking it might be a good idea to skip next year's reunion.
Mission accomplished.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2019, 07:53:54 AM »
Mount Savage MD.

Isn't that the redneck part of Maryland, over by the West Virginia line? Are there not Black Bears in those wood?

I would expect that the Dummies, with their extended brain pan and extensive knowledge of nature and geography would know better than the turn over rocks searching for them dirty Black Diamonds. Seems like Baltimore, or more specific, the Patapsco River Basin would be a better place to frolic in the great outdoors.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17