Author Topic: DUmmy describes Trump voters (clueless as usual)  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
DUmmy describes Trump voters (clueless as usual)
« on: June 25, 2019, 01:46:38 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212218365

BlueStater

Types of Trump supporters.
From my observations interacting with Trump cultists in the last four years, I've noticed there seem to be primarily three types of them.

1) Ignorant or crazy people with a deranged hatred of both the Democratic party and minorities.

2) Women with self-loathing issues who have been brainwashed into believing their gender is inferior to men and that any time a woman is sexually abused it's her own fault.

3) Pathetic incel men with repulsive personalities who are unsuccessful with women and have developed a strong hatred of them because of it. They admire Trump because he'd be one of them if he wasn't rich. He's a physically ugly prick with a despicable personality who managed to get a hot wife because he has money. Basically, he lives the life they've always dreamed of living.

What do you think? Notice any other kinds?

sacto95834
1. One more...
The Silent Bystander who allows Trump to get away with what he does because they "aren't interested in politics."

Just stereotypes of their perception of us thus far.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: DUmmy describes Trump voters (clueless as usual)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 02:03:31 PM »
BlueStater

Types of Trump supporters.
From my observations interacting with Trump cultists in the last four years, I've noticed there seem to be primarily three types of them.

1) Ignorant or crazy people with a deranged hatred of both the Democratic party and minorities.

2) Women with self-loathing issues who have been brainwashed into believing their gender is inferior to men and that any time a woman is sexually abused it's her own fault.

3) Pathetic incel men with repulsive personalities who are unsuccessful with women and have developed a strong hatred of them because of it.

1) :rotf: IRL, I've had a >40 year career working as a technician or engineer in high tech; I disagree with the Dem Party, but don't stoop to hatred ... I leave that to Dem-True-Believers like those on DU; my immediate family members, neighbors, church pastors, co-workers, and running friends include "minorities" :rotf:

2) :rotf: IRL, I'm not female; my wife and daughters do not loath themselves (or me, :-) ), and do not believe women are inferior or blame abused women for their abuse;

3) :rotf: IRL, I've been happily married for nearly 4 decades and have 3 children

Any time a DU member claims to understand conservatives, hilarious ludicrosity will follow.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 03:51:24 PM »
Note to the DUchebags.

Smart people can act stupid but stupid people can't act smart.  You DUchebags are stupid people trying to act smart and it just does not work.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 07:36:20 PM »
Here are some more types. 

Response to BlueStater (Original post)
Tue Jun 25, 2019, 03:12 PM
 lark (12,804 posts)
3. Yep, criminals, white nationalists, KKK, Nazis, criminals, greedy filthy rich & traitors.

All of these are trumpers too.

Tue Jun 25, 2019, 05:42 PM
ProudLib72 (16,680 posts)
8. Extremely lame people

The kind of people who shouldn't be allowed to cross the street without a crossing guard. The kind of people you shouldn't leave unattended in a room containing a fork and electric outlet... or maybe you should, I don't know.

I just love it when they don't have a clue. 

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 11:48:22 PM »
Sounds to me like DUmmy BlueStater is describing Democrats and liberals to me, not those who support President Trump. Looks like major league projection going on here.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 08:34:58 AM »
Tue Jun 25, 2019, 03:12 PM
 lark (12,804 posts)
3. Yep, criminals, white nationalists, KKK, Nazis, criminals, greedy filthy rich & traitors.

Nope, don't have a criminal record.

Nope, skin color doesn't matter to me; I'd love for this DU-moron to see the people among I happily work.

Nope, don't even know if the Klan is in California.

Nope, my family helped defeat the Nazis in WW2, a heritage of which I'm proud.

Nope, don't have a criminal record.

Nope, not rich, not even generous and clean rich.

Nope, not a traitor; on the other hand, products I've produced have been used to take out terrorists in Iraq and other places.

The hysterical silliness of DU-Morons on that thread is a rather instructive view of DU-hatred and DU-ignorance.

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 08:56:01 AM »
Your average dem voter:

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2019, 10:48:00 AM »
Here are some more types. 

I just love it when they don't have a clue.

Which is always.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.