Author Topic: Man!!! It's gotta be the time that Trump will finally be nailed!  (Read 1160 times)

Online Delmar

Fri Jun 21, 2019, 05:01 PM
Star Member busterbrown (8,035 posts)

Hey Donald... Heres another one... Enjoy the Read!

Famous Advice Columnists E Jean Carrol, details alleged Rape by Trump in the
1990s.. "Who The **** Cares!!! Yep.. thats exactly what will be the reaction
from the Republican side of Govt..

Man!!! its gotta be the time that Trump will finally be nailed!

It's gonna happen...It's just a matter of time. This will be 16th alleged attack!!
My God it's gotta happen..

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/advice-columnist-e-jean-carroll-alleged-rape-trump_n_5d0d09eae4b0aa375f4c0e2b
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212209217

Famous Advice Columnist?  This is the first I've heard of her. 

When asked if she was going to file rape charges against the president, she said she wouldn't since that would be disrespectful to all the women that are getting raped down on the border.  What an absurd excuse.  She makes Christine Blasey Ford look persuasive by comparison.

Another unhinged leftist looking for attention. It won't surprise me if--after President Trump wins reelection in 2020--Cher, Bette Midler, or Joy Behar accuse him of having raped them. 

Man!!! its gotta be the time that Trump will finally be nailed!
It's gonna happen...It's just a matter of time. This will be 16th alleged attack!!
My God it's gotta happen..

Not this time.  Better luck next time, shitgibbon.

Response to busterbrown (Original post)Fri Jun 21, 2019, 05:06 PM
Star Member Chemisse (28,225 posts)
1. It will make a small ripple, I expect, but not a lot more.

However, that will be fresh in people's minds when/if Trump has the gall to point a finger at Biden or any other Dem for a hug or a pat on the back.

People have forgotten all the other sexual assault allegations against Trump, so a current one is helpful
When all the allegations end up falling apart under scrutiny, at some point they become unhelpful--unhelpful to the leftists that is, but helpful to the president.

Response to busterbrown (Original post)Fri Jun 21, 2019, 05:06 PM
Star Member Eliot Rosewater (21,235 posts)
2. They wont believe it.

I ran into a rumper in my life in a very important part of my life and I am very angry about it and dont know what to do.

Long story
Primitive on the ledge, hopeless and about to do something desperate.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Man!!! It's gotta be the time that Trump will finally be nailed!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 10:53:47 AM »
A serial accuser who has been sitting on this for nearly 3 decades. Ask yourself the question "why now" and you can determine the truth of this tale.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 12:08:15 PM »
Here is one interpretation:

"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 01:12:40 PM »
Vague time frame, zero evidence they've ever met, long enough ago and vague that Trump can't use documents showing he was elsewhere ... it's the Kavanaugh Hoax strategy. She must be losing it, because she should have done this in August or September of 2020 so Trump couldn't respond effectively. OTOH, this may be the Dems' first of a parade of false accusers to create the illusion of smoke that is evidence of a fake fire.

The accuser is a Dem, did vote for HilLIARy, and did vote for OhBummer. She's old and secure enough that being exposed as a hoax could not hurt her, as long as she doesn't commit perjury.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 10:53:20 AM »
Vague time frame, zero evidence they've ever met, long enough ago and vague that Trump can't use documents showing he was elsewhere ... it's the Kavanaugh Hoax strategy. She must be losing it, because she should have done this in August or September of 2020 so Trump couldn't respond effectively. OTOH, this may be the Dems' first of a parade of false accusers to create the illusion of smoke that is evidence of a fake fire.

The accuser is a Dem, did vote for HilLIARy, and did vote for OhBummer. She's old and secure enough that being exposed as a hoax could not hurt her, as long as she doesn't commit perjury.
Watch for more to come out of the woodwork. The dems will invite them all to the presidential debates for the general election in 2020 as a way to gin up the women's vote.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 01:47:58 PM »
E Jean who?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."